Surprise?!

It's been two days of school and I am ecstatic for my surprise that Mom and Dad got me. I was driving my baby (my motorcycle) back home and I pulled up in the driveway to see a familiar but unfamiliar car. A Skyline?

"Who do I know that drives a Skyline?" I thought to myself as I turned off my bike and got off, taking my helmet and bag into the house.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shouted.

"In the kitchen Ter!" My mom shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom and set my bag by the edge of the island. "Where's dad?"

"Working on his car in the garage," Letty replied and started working on making dinner.

I heard the door open and close but I didn't move from my seat on the island. I could hear two groups of footsteps........wait, TWO?!

I didn't move and two hands grabbed me and lifted me up from my seat. I squealed as I was sat on someone's shoulder. I looked at the person and screamed in happiness while trying to hug the person.

"UNCLE BRIAN!!!!" I screamed.

Brian chuckled and set me down so I could give him an actual hug. "I missed you too, little Steel."

I groaned at the nickname. "When will you stop calling me by that nickname?"

"When it gets old," Dad spoke up.

"Which is never," Brian said with a smile.

"Yea I missed you too Copboy," I smirked and he glared at me. "Play that way and I will always come with a comeback."

We smiled and hugged again.

~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I know it has been a while since I updated and I know this story is short but I wanted to give y'all a story to read.

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks!

~ Fast_Furious_girl 💚 💚