Chapter 8 - Complications

Diego's POV

I watched the road ahead and I wondered what was going through her mind right now. It had been a good two hours since we had left the boundaries of the city. She had dressed in some kapris and a red shirt. I don't know if she was regreting what we did. I most certainly don't if I had to I would it again and possibly even volunteer to do it again.

There are a lot of relationships that fail because of people rushing into it so I wasn't going to force her to do anything to intimate if she didn't want to. I knew she was going to be burning with need soon though. Plus it wasn't like my mom would protest either, cause she wanted to be a Grandmother to a lot of grandkids. So far she has four grandkids from Rebecca, two from Victor, and two from Salvador. My own grandmother had had a least 20 grandkids. Yet again she did have nine kids. I know I wanted a bunch of kids.

"How many kids do you want us to have?" I asked Gabriella.

She gave me a funny look," More than two kids."

"Okay, good." I smiled when she didn't correct me.

"You're so weird Diego," she muttered.

"But you like me like that right?" I stuck out my bottom lip slightly.

"Unfortunately yes," she laughed at my hurt expression," I thought you were mad at me."

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Well cause after Leann left you were really serious and I thought that maybe you regretted-"

"I will never regret anything I do with you Gabriella."

"And I won't regret anything I do with you."

"Good cause after what we'll do today you can't say you regret anything," I said as I turned onto the road which led to my dads ranch house.

Rebecca, Victor, and Salvador had bought my dad the ranch house a long time ago as a birthday present. My parents had been so happy. Dad didn't wait and he filled the barn and the ranch with animals. I hadn't seen my dad so happy in a long time. Now it seems like he was at peace just being out here in nature.

The only thing about it was that it had a long road to get there.

"I can't feel my ass,"Gabriella said as she poked her bottom.

"I can feel it for you if you want," I said suggestively.

"Do you want me to pull my pants down so you feel it skin to skin or leave my pants up?" She asked innocently.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened as my need for her caused a certain member of my body to stand at attention. I could just simply pull over and have my way with her. That would be amazing. The only thing that was stopping me was that I didn't want to rush things.

"Is everything alright Diego? I think you grew a tumor or something cause there's a huge bulge in your pants."

"Gabriella."

"That's my name don't wear it out."

"I want to bury myself-"

"Diego that's very dangerous."

"Damn it Gabriella I want you so bad!"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

I was about to answer her when a loud scream caused my skin to crawl. We had reached the house so I quickly put the truck in park and flinging the door open I ran towards the house. I could hear Gabriella running behind me. I raced up the stairs and before I reached the door it was slung open. Anahi stopped short when she saw me standing there breatheless.

Loving Diegoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें