after the after party

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How long has this bothered you?" he asked.

"Since you told me, kinda, when you said you werent a virgin... I've been wanting to know who."

"that long, haha, Jealous?" Siaki smirked. 

"NO!... maybe" He souted then became meek.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Well, i was reading and youre suppose to know your partners sexual history before you... you know.   You should also get tested if youve had sex, before you have sex with someone else." 

"I see. " He sat up and pulled the boy to sit up and pulled him in between his legs and so his back was pressed against saikis chest.  He wrapped his arms tenderly around him.  "Ask me anything."

"How many other people?"

" One other besides you." saiki slipped his ring on from his pocket.  He felt like Kaidou was owed some privacy with this conversation.  

"Uhm, was it like one time or many times."

"Many."

"Did you use protection?"

"No." 

"Why not?

"Niether of us wanted to, and niether of us had anything to worry about"   I scanned him myself but cant tell him that.

"Was he your boyfriend?"

"No.  We weren't a thing.  It just happened."

"So you just... had a fuck buddy?"

"Yeah.."

"Why, thats... that seems... why would you just fuck someone if you dont wanna be with them." kaidou asked sadly.

"Its a looong story."

"Who is it?"

"Kaidou, what does it matter?"

"I don't know.  I wanna know."

"Touma Akechi." 

"What?!" he asked shocked.   "Hes so annoying, I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't, not really."

"Then why did you sleep with him?"

"He was being annoying, he was trying to dig up dirt on me... He was just trying to out me for something, that wasnt true.  (totally true) I confronted him in a a classroom and I pushed him against the wall and asked him why he was doing it.  I wanted to punish him, but he reminded me of you a bit.  Small and cute.. a bit eager too.  So i wanted to punish him in a not so 'mean' way."

"What did you do?"

"We dont need to share details."

"No... I'd like to know." he fidgeted in his arms.

"Okay, we were in an empty equipment room, I found some stuff and used it on him.  Rope, i tied him up, and I wrapped my belt around his mouth to make a gag.   I fucked him, I spanked him, i did alot of stuff, Okay?" Siaki felt bad telling him.  Maybe he shouldve lied.

"Did you hurt him?"

"I did everything with his consent."

"So... did it hurt though, for him?"

"Oh... do you wanna know if it hurts to have sex for the bottom?"

"Well, yeah." kaidou nodded.

"Yes, but he liked it.   He handled the pain well.   But I can make it not hurt with us, I'd be so gentle with you." 

"I don't want you to hurt me.  I dont wanna be tortured." Siaki laughed at that a bit. 

"I'm not that weird, I wouldn't torture you.  We can be... normal, we can be softer." He said and kaidou nodded at his words.

"Have you been tested since you stopped with him?" 

"Yes, I'm clean and we can use condoms if you want."

"okay." he nodded deep in thought 

"All your questions answered?" and kaidou nodded in response.  "Wanna watch tv?" siaki added

Kaidou turned around out of his grip and lunge at siaki kissing him and pushing him on the bed so he was on top of saiki, he moved to straddle him.  

(Okay so while ive seen up to one I have looked up characters and learned a bit about Touma Akechi, but I dont know much. Also sorry for the late update I did actually think i posted this, instead i hit save, not publish.)