⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

Page 1 of 4

𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

SPEED FORCE CONNECTION & META-HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY⠀Athena's powers come from a connection to the Speed Force, gained when struck by purple and yellow, dark matter lightning. This altered and supercharged her DNA, cells, and neurotransmitters, augmenting her physiology. With her bones, joints, and tissue all enhanced, she obtained a fit and muscular, solid frame well beyond peak human condition to easily handle the rigors of her powers. This includes resisting high-level friction, inertia, air pressure, reduced oxygen, vectors, and kinetic impact.

ACCELERATED HEALING⠀Athena's molecules move at accelerated rates, mending damage far quicker and more efficiently than normal humans. Without treatment, most damage heals in hours, if not minutes, with no lingering signs. Her body can break down food more efficiently than a regular human and, as a result, expels very little waste products that she can exhale through her skin. She recovers within seconds and is immune to any illness or contaminant. Additionally, she has greater resilience to radiation, only suffering minor burns.

PHASING⠀Athena can vibrate her body for various effects. This can mask her form from being clearly perceived or distort her vocal cords to disguise her voice. Her vibrations can forcibly expel any toxins in her. She can also generate enough heat to recover and stay thermally insulated from extreme cold.