A lot of questions ran through my mind, can I really forgive Autumn??
But what if she didn't do it what if.

No what ifs,  Kincaid, she did it that's why she couldn't face you when you went to meet her.
My phone rang again it was my father I ignored it.

I started unpacking and I was going to do some laundry but I gotta go to work.

I wore a black suit with blue shirt and a black tie.

I arrived at the law firm and saw Autumn she was smiling I wonder why she was smiling then I saw that blonde guy talking to her and she was smiling,  I thought she was scared of him yesterday.

" Mr Salvador?" I looked up and saw Mr Williams.

" Good morning sir" I said giving Autumn and the blonde guy another glance.

" Did you enjoy your party yesternight"

" Oh yes sir, thank you very much, I must say the party was nice and the people were good to me"

" You don't have to thank me, you are just like the son I never had" he said laughing I found that strange because that blonde guy damn....what was his name Maxiss..... Maxwell!!!

" Pardon, me sir but I thought Maxwell is your son"

" Oh that one, of course he is but he has issues"

" Okay, he is a lawyer so he can solve whatever issues he has" he then looked at me and said

" I hope so, anyways welcome again Mr Salvador I look forward to seeing you around" then he left. Unsure of what to do  I walked past Autumn and Maxwell, I wonder what he is saying that is making her smile that much.

Autumn's pov

I reached the law firm and I went straight to my office to prepare the hearing. I went with Lex but Haley is at home, she needs to put herself together, she constantly breaks into small cries.

I entered my office and saw a flower and a card. I picked the card and it reads:
          I am sorry for yesterday

                                             Maxwell.
I was kind of disappointed when I saw his name I thought it was Kincaid.
Then someone knocked on the door, it was the janitor.
I went outside my office to give her space, I don't know why she likes doing it every time I come to the office that's when she knows she will clean my office I wonder if she does the same to others.

" Earth to Autumn" Maxwell said smiling I smiled back at him

" Thanks for the flowers they are beautiful"

" You are welcome, I am sorry for yesterday I was in a bad mood"

" It's okay, I shouldn't have left like that you know"

He laughed an I smiled " Anyways you were very beautiful yesterday did you get a face therapy lately" he leaned as in to check and I laughed

" No I didn't" then I saw Kincaid looking at us I wonder how long he has been standing there.

" Have anyone ever told you, your laugh is captivating?"

Yes Kincaid is that person. " No, you look really good yourself"

" Many people says that I look like a toy manufactured as a human by mistake"

I laughed not because it was funny but because it was actually true, and what is funnier, he laughed along. I continued laughing untill Kincaid passed us that was when I stopped and Maxwell said

" How about dinner Friday night??"

" Uhhmmm, I would get back to you"

" Okay, and please make it a yes, you don't know how long I have been waiting to ask you out"

" Uhmm, five years??" I said smiling

" More than." He winked and walked away.

I felt something strange when he said the "more than" but I pushed it at the back of my mind and went into my office.

***************************************

The day went by so quickly and I was already home,Haley went home and Alexis went to a club but I couldn't go I have the hearing to prepare tomorrow, I went over to the fridge and brought a hamburger and orange juice I settled down to eat when someone rang the doorbell,I cursed and stood up to open the door, I saw my mother standing with a girl who is like seven or six years old, I stood there looking at them and what made me suprise is that the girl looks so familiar.

" Should we come in or what??" My mom asked me but I just stood there staring at the girl and she looked back at me.

Ruby Arison causes nothing but trouble in her children's lives who knows what she did this time. Stick around to find out more.