two. lets talk

"Billie! Get in here!"

I rush to find the director of the video with my boss. I have no idea yet of who or what we are filming. All I know is that it has to do with people in a field.

"This is mark eshleman. He's directing. He will tell you what we are doing."

I turn and face mark. He has a big smirk on his face and looks like he is trying not to laugh.

" okay, so we are basically just having the boys stand in the field, but severed in half" Mark bursted out laughing.

I fight back a laugh.

"Okay, wheres the meat cleaver?" I joke.

Mark points over to a boy playing a ukulele. "That's Tyler, that that guy over there is Josh." He points to a second man rolling in the grass like a dog.

I thank him and walk over to Tyler to introduce myself.

"Hey. I'm billie eilish. I'm a set designer."

"Oh hey. Im tyler. I'm the singer." His voice is soft yet alert. He smiles at me and strums his ukulele once. A c minor chord. Wow.

I wave at him and start walking towards josh. I hear Tyler playing build me up buttercup. Awe.

I see josh, now standing. I shake his hands and we exchange names.
He seems to smile a lot at me, which I appreciate.
"I'll be designing the set for y'all today"
(Sorry I said y'all I'm from texas dont crucify me sksk)
"Oh of course! You look very creative. You can probably make it look really good."

"Thanks. It means a lot" I gratefully say

Josh POV

This cant be real.

Billie is finally talking to me.

I know everything about her yet all she knows is my name.

Her smile enchants me. Shes so beautiful.
I love her.
I need her.
I crave her.
She will be mine.