Our Home 🏡

NO ONSS P. O. V

Its been a few days since all the festivities and they got back from their mini honeymoon, and were now in their house.. Their first place together, both of them were really ecstatic. They decide to just have a day by themselves I mean they really missed it being just the two of them, so that day they stayed in bed a little longer and made a movie day of it, while nick set up a fort for the two of them pri made some snacks and fed the dogs, once everything was done they settled in the fort and put on the movie crazy rich Asians but soon began speaking about their future together. The movie faded in the distance and they focused on one another.

Nick's P. O. V

As we were watching the movie I was concentrated more on my wife than the actual movie, I mean how can someone be so beautiful and have a big heart, that got me thinking about our future I mean I would love to see her pregnant and a mini version of us running around, I just want to be with her for the rest of my life... She's my home, my safe place,my everything.. I didn't realise I was staring at her until she asked

Pri- what's the matter  baby?

Nick-absolutely nothing my love... Im just thinking about us, our future, you pregnant (when I said that she smiled from ear to ear) and just about how lucky I am to have you.

Pri- aww my baby, I can't wait to have your babies, and I'm the lucky one... Have you met yourself *they laughed and shared a sweet kiss*

After that we talked about our future and about starting our family which I for one are very excited to do, while we were speaking priyanka said she did not feel well so I got up to get her some water and fruit, once I got back she wasn't there so I ran to the room to see if shes okay, I found her in the bathroom throwing up.. I immediately went to her side and and held up her hair,once she was done she washed her face and brushed her teeth, we spoke about me taking her to the doctor tomorrow morning if and we went back to the fort to just cuddle... We were in our own little world and I loved it. We ended  up falling asleep in the fort and I woke up when the dogs decided to add themselves to our cuddle pile. I picked my wife up bridal style and carried her to the room, I removed her clothes and put pj's on then I did the same to myslef and got into bed, once I got in she immediately curled up to my side and kissed my chest...

Nick-oh so now your awake *laughs*

Pri-hmm I woke up while you were busy,thank you for changing me baby

Nick-always my love so how about we get some sle...

I couldn't finish my sentence because she rushed to the bathroom, so obviously I rushed after her and held up her hair. Once she was done in the bathroom we got into bed and once again she curled up to me and I held her and kissed her head. We spoke about going to the doctor the next morning and then leaving to London to spend Christmas with Sophie's family.

Next chapter will have both of their P. O. V. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

-B