midoriya meets Deku

5:00pm

                 "Alright be back soon midoriya" kirishima said. "alright bye guys" said midoriya to the group of teens walking out of the U.A dorms to go to the mall leaving midoriya alone.                                                        about an hour after everyone left the dorms it started to storm. midoriya was sitting down on the couch watching the news the power went out he got out his phone and turned on his flashlight.  out of the corner of his eye he saw a flash of red and green then heard a loud crash. the crash was so big of a crash it caused the lamps to fall over and the oicture frames to fall and a few broken lightbulbs  after all the shaking stopped midoriya  jumped up and ran to this big ship type of thing it looked like a big red ufo. it was smoking and it was lit up with red and green around the edges midoryia started to run towards the big ufo and started lifting the metal considering that it is a ship it probably had someone or something on it he kept lifting up the metal up. it seemed to never end he just kept lifting chunks and chunks of metal until he saw movement he picked up a last piece of metal then a he saw a fist coming his way a split second before it would have come In contact with his face he jumped back after he stood up after processing what just happened and he looked at this figure standing in the smoke. "whoever it is come out I just want to help you" midoriya said. then the mysterious figure stepped out of the smoke he was a few feet away from midoriya and standing right in front of midoriya was him self but he was wearing  a long sleeve green shirt with a black tuxedo with a red tie (picture up above) he looked crazy but happy at the same time it started to freak midoriya out other than the fact that he was seeing himself right in font of him didn't help the fact. midoriya was standing there with a shocked expression. then the other bowed and said "hello midoriya my name is deku." he stood up with a smile and not a nice one more like a psychotic smile. midoriya backed up a little freaking out then he looked down at his watch and saw it was 9:00pm he went into a panic mod because of all the damage and his friends would be back in an hour  then there was the fact that there was a huge ufo within seeing distance from the dorms so midoriya had to deal with deku and clean all the glass and replace the lightbulbs throw-out the dorms as well as clearing the metal of the yard so midoriya usherd deku to the dorms and had him sit down in his room and deku got to work.                           

30 min later                                                                                                                                                                 

midoriya finished cleaning the inside of the dorms and figured that he would go check on deku before he went to clean the backyard after he got to his room opened the door analyzed the room and screamed "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" he saw a whole bunch of ripped up all might posters midoriya calmed down and told deku not to mess any thing else up he went up and made some progress with all the metal and managed to clean most of it up but he needed to get back in the dorms once he got in the dorms he took a shower and got dressed he set  up a little bed up for deku to sleep on. while deku was sleeping midoriya waited for the others to get back. when others got back they all talked about their day then they heard a weird laugh then the lights truned off and they heard knifes clashing together then scilence in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                    A/N

hi guys this is a new fanfic I came up with if you want me to continue please  tell me in the comments thank you bye!!!!!

word count:656

written by: 

edited by: VoltronFan5678