Chapter 1- spider's bite

(Y/n) POV

I woke up early morning and did my normal routine before heading to school. Once I got to school I went to my first class aka biology and sat in my seat as I waited for the bell to ring as the class filled in and the teacher started the class "student as you know today is the field trip to the New York biology center" mr.clayton said as I then shot my head up.

I have really bad memory, so I forgot we had the trip today but thankfully we don't need anything for the trip. I got on the bus with the rest of the class and waited for us to get to the place.

Once we arrived we where aloud to go anywhere, so I just wandered until I found myself in the spider section. I then found a lady explaining the spiders when someone pointed out that one was missing.

Once the lady was done talking everyone walked off and I decided to check my phone to see the time but as soon as I was checking the time I felt a sting in my hand, I decided not to say anything but I killed whatever it was using my other hand and it was the missing spider so I tossed it.

Once we got back to school we had five minutes left to the day so everyone just decided to leave but some of us stayed cause we had to get on the school bus which we did. When I got home I immediately went to my room and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning which was a Saturday I noticed that I was different, so I walked into my sisters room cause she was out of state for a school trip. I looked at myself in the mirror "what the hell" I said looking at myself I had a six pack.

I then put my hand on the door and it was stuck to it "fuck" I said as I then ripped the door off the hinges "I'm dead" I said before relaxing and the door slipped off of my hand. I then went back into my room and grabbed some stuff if I had spider powers might as well be Spider-Man.

I then made a suit using random clothes I had lying around. I then went to the roof of my building and looked over the edge soon I heard two people land next to me "hey, who are you" I heard some one say.

As I turned around I saw that it was both Spider-Men "um nothing" I said looking at them "really, what's with the suit" the newer spider asked me "well, I thought it would be cool to make my own Spider-Man suit" I said ya know like a liar "really, well why don't you show us your talent at shooting webs then" Spidey said with his arms crossed "okay" I said as I then jumped and fell about thirty feet "kid" the original aka Spidey said as I jumped before I shot a web causing me to swing just above some trucks.

As I was swinging I felt this rush "yeah" I screamed as I did a flip before shooting another web. I then stopped swinging as I landed on a building and turned around seeing both Spider-Men with me "how did you do that" they asked me as I then removed my mask "I got bitten by a spider and then I made this suit myself."

I then put my mask back on "huh, a kid like how I was" the original said before looking at the newer one "yeah, I know we need to train him" he said before they then looked at me "I'm fine with training" I said as I held my hand up before an explosion happened in the distance and we all turned towards it.

We then swung towards the explosion which was at the bank and who do we see but mysterio and the vulture and a bunch of thugs. The original Spidey went towards mysterio and the second spider went to vulture, leaving me with the thugs who all just look at me "hello there" I said waving at them as one of them chuckled "so there is a third Spider-Man now" one of them asked pointing their guns at me.

I held my hands up "woah, lets not hurt ourselves, didn't your mommy's teach you to not point at people it's rude" I said before jumping up and webbing two two thugs before throwing them at the others as they start shooting "gotta be quicker than that" I said webbing them all up as both Spider-Men come back with the bad guys tied up. Then the cops showed up and took the bad guys away "another Spider-Man, what's next a grandma spider" one of the police said before they left and we swung away.

Once we landed the original Spidey opened up a door and we all entered "what is this place" I asked as they looked around "welcome to Spider-Man home base" the second one said as I removed my mask "cool" I said before they removed their masks "I'm peter parker" peter said "and I'm Miles Morales" miles said "I'm (y/n) (m/n) (sm/n) (l/n)" I said as they pulled out some chairs and we all sat down "not bad for your first time kid" peter said looking at me "thanks" I said as miles opened a fridge and tossed out five boxes of pizza.

I just looked at the pizza and then back at them "why do you have so much pizza" I asked as they both just stared at me "I'm guessing you only got your powers yesterday" peter said as I shook my head "Nope, today" I said looking at them before my phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket it was my friend Ned "hey dude, where were you yesterday, you missed the field trip" I said talking to him like normal before grabbing a piece of pizza and eating it "yeah sorry dude I was sick and since Michelle is out of town you where by yourself" he said to me as miles and peter just continued eating "yeah, it was such a boring field trip with out you guys" I said.

Ned then sighed "yeah well I gotta go man, it's late I'll see you on Monday though" Ned said hanging up as I put my phone away. Peter than looked at me "it's late, you should head home" he said as miles nodded "yeah but first thing tomorrow you get here so that we can start to work on your official suit and training" miles said as I put my mask on and walked outside.

I then ran to the edge of the building and jumped swinging back home. Once I got home I took off my suit and tossed it into my closet before hopping into bed.

Chapter End