chapter 1

I dont know what I'm thinking when I asked to be going in UA through recommendation. I know I'm related to a pro hero and all but he isn't my dad or anything.

I'm (y/n) (l/n) my uncle happens to be Aizawa, yep the lazy needs-to-shower teacher and pro hero. He doesn't know me too well but we get along, both with the laid back but also strict when needs to be. 

Other than me being related to that man, I am also male. My quirk is time-stopping. Or well kind of, I can just make my body pump blood really fast, causing me to go to hyper speed which basically makes me stop time and go really fast away from people or hurt people. I'm more into being in the support course, I feel my quirk would do great there. Though I was told, ever since I was a kid, that I should be a BIG HERO! One of the top five! Eh, I don't know.

But here I am, at the building of UA. got in through recommendations and I don't like that one bit. Sucking it up, I head my ass towards the front doors and all the way up to class 1-A. To no surprise, all the teens were weird so far. A glasses man yelling at a blonde spikey man.

Letting my eyes wonder some more, all these kids were pretty unique. Gathering up some courage I walk over to an empty seat and sit down. Not being very social, I glance around until someone comes over to talk with me.

"H-hello! I'm Izuku M-midoriya!" He green haired kid, who I guess is named izuku, says.

"Ah- hello, I'm (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you midorya-kun" I bowed my head slightly and smile. Izuku nods back and smiles, he seemed pretty nervous and kept glancing at someone. I look over to see he was glancing at the blonde angry man. "Is something wrong? " My (e/c) eyes darted over his uneasy demeanor and frown slightly.

"O-oh sorry! It's nothing! Just kacchan! " He looks away and immediately went to talk with a cute brown headed girl. Ignoring the now gone izuku, I muster up what I have of any courage and stand up. But right before I could have, the teacher interrupted me and I sat down.

All my courage now down the drain, my Uncle seemed to notice me when he was talking and nodded his head. To be polite I did back the same and he told us to go change.

Grabbing the UA outfits all the boys set out for the changing rooms. As all the males were changing, this annoying little grape kept commenting about some girls boobs. Momo I think? What a pervert.

I've never really thought about girls that way, it didn't settle right. The thought just makes me uncomfortable, like it shouldn't be a topic. Maybe it's just my nerves, so I shake away the feeling. Grape head was suddenly asking who everyone found attractive, which got glasses' attention and started to give him a lecture.

I finished up my dressing and suddenly got roughly pushed as a shoulder knocked into my own. The shoulder was connected to the blonde haired boy, huh. As I not so gratefully landed on my butt, he scoffed and walked by. Damn. What a jerk.

A red headed boy suddenly came to my rescue an helped me up, which made my mood lighten. "Thanks,.. Uh? " I didn't know his name.

"Kirishima Eijiou! " He shook my hand and shows his sharp toothed grin. A small blush came to my face, maybe embarrassment? He was really handsome though. Uh. What?

"Oh! (Y/n) (l/n). " I nod and he does the same.

"So what quirk do you have? " Kirishima asked, walking with me out of the changing room and to where Aizawa wanted us to go to.