Update

Not a chapter, but please read so you know what's going on with possible updates. There is a question I need you guys to answer also!!

So, hi, it's me. I know, it's been a while. I did just post a little updated author's note to the end of the last chapter but I'm here to add more stuff.

I have posted some things in regards to this book on my profile, but if you don't follow me, you probably haven't seen them. So basically, I'm just not so happy with this book. I still really like the idea and story line and characters, but I hate the way it was written. I started this when I was like fifteen and I'm turning nineteen in a few weeks, so, obviously, some things have changed in that amount of time. I think my writing style has definitely changed. If you have been reading my oneshots, you would have seen my progression through the years since I update that the most.

So anyway, I'm just really not happy with the beginning of this which makes it really hard to want to write more since I write in a different style now and I just wish some things were changed about. So I really wanna edit the first parts before I write chapter 5, but I'm really lazy and unmotivated due to my depression, which I have mentioned before. My lack of motivation has only gotten worse throughout the years but I am trying to make it better. But with baby steps. Writing is still one of things I don't have under control.

I do have a bit of motivation now, spurred on by you guys who keep asking about updates and being supportive about my issues. So thank you for that. The only problem is, my motivation dwindles quite quickly. It is also the last day of spring break, I have homework, and a test to study for for tomorrow. So, even though I have motivation, I don't really have the time.

I hope that after homework and studying I can go through and edit the first chapters of this. If I do get a chance to do that, I have a question for all of you:

Please answer in the comments!!
Q: If and when I rewrite this, should I publish the newly written parts separately, or republish them here and get rid of the old copy of the book?

I would really like to know what you guys think, because I have read things where people never finished them but they were marked as completed because half way through they said "oh I rewrote it, you can find the new copy here." And that kind of annoys me, but if you already read through all these chapters and just want a link to the new one, I kind of understand preferring that.

So just please let me know!
I'm so thankful for any of you who have had the patience to keep this in your library and wait for my updates. It means a lot that so many of you like this story and I would really like to finish it some day.

With love,
Erin