“Are you sure?” questioned Josie. Lizzie had collected a beige skirt from the floor, as well as a long-sleeved black shirt and black tights.

“Would you wear this around here?” asked Lizzie. “Exactly, its perfect” she added when Josie gave a small nod.

Josie still looked skeptical, which prompted Lizzie to continue. Her sister just wasn’t getting it. “Josie, Hope doesn’t want a pretty pink princess, she wants you. The quiet, outwardly shy, awkward girl but an explosion of emotions on the inside. The girl who’s fiercely protective and doesn’t take any of her shit. Or shit from anyone for that matter. That’s why she likes you. Or partly at least. You also got whatever looks didn't go to me.”

Josie regarded her carefully. “Thanks,” she said lips curving up.

“Yeah no prob,” shot Lizzie sarcastically. “Totally knew what I was doing there”

Josie answered with a bone-crushing hug. “Doesn’t matter. It worked.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope had just knocked on the door to the twins room and was anxiously waiting. As soon as the door opened to reveal her girlfriend, she found herself smiling.

“Hey” Hope whispered.

“Hey yourself sparkly eyes” quipped Josie pulling Hope into the room while giggling.

Sparing a quick glance towards her reflection in the window the tribrid saw that her eyes were in fact very gold and glowing.

“Sorry,” shied Hope. She couldn’t help it. Josie hadn’t even done anything special to herself. She just had on a simple skirt and black shirt. Nonetheless, she just looked so… so Josie, and Hope couldn’t be happier. Hope herself had gone for a very...cliche Hope look. A regular pair of jeans tucked over her favorite pair of black boots and a dark blue short-sleeved tank top under her favorite leather jacket.

“It's fine. I like your wolf side. It’s cute and cuddly.” said Josie.

Hope scoffed. “It’s ferocious and dangerous,” she said crossing her arms with a pout.

Josie pulled Hope into a kiss by the collar of her leather jacket. “sure, babe. Whatever you say,” she whispered into her ear.