3

A/N
I am so sorry for never posting the other chapters. I havent had any inspiration at all for months but now I decided to get this chapter done!
Tell me what you think about it! :)

***

Its been a week since that day and Thomas and Newt have grown closer ans closer to each others. Newt had started to smile more and Thomas noticed that the boy was getting happier.
The first time Thomas hard the blond boy laugh Thomas thought he would die. It sounded like angels singing.

Newt got more attached to Thomas. Every day Thomaa had to go Newt was devastated. He needed the brown haired boy like mad. And Thomas noticed that he hated being away from Newt. He loved it when he entered that small white room and Newt was sitting with a bright smile on the bed.

Thomas went out with his friend Minho one night and he couldn't stop talking about Newt. He wanted Minho to know how amazing the boy was. After two hours Thomas realised that he sounded like one of those fan girls who was obsessed with an actor. At that point Minho had already fallen half asleep.

Newts sister, Sonya, visited Newt a lot too. If Thimas couldn't go to Newt for some reason she would often be there for the boy. Everytime Thomas saw her leaving Newts room she looked at Thomas and winked. When Thomas asked Newt about this he blushed and said it was nothing.

Thomas felt warm everytime he talked to Newt, everytime he even saw the boy or heard the name. He started smiling like crazy and just couldn't stop. One time he was at the cinema and watched a movie where thwh mentioned Newt (as the lizard) and Thomas had to leave the saloon  because he couldn't stop smiling. A part of him started to believe that he started to have feelings for the sick boy. Feelings that couldn't end well.

But Thomas would do whatever it took to make Newt happy. He would do anything to make the boy healthy again. If the cure to the flare was his blood he would immediately open a vain and bleed it out. He just wanted Newt to be happy.
Right now the best was to keep his feelings to himself and maybe talk to Newt later.

Thomas started working during the afternoon one Wednesday and when he entered the hospital he didnt thought anything was wrong. He had bought a small vase with flowers for Newt. The boy had told him his favourite flowers was rose so Thomas decided to but him some.
Thomas turned left in a corridor and he saw the door to Newts room appear. But suddenly the door slammed open. Sonya ran out and she had tears streaming down her face, she looked devastated.

"Sonya!" Thomas yelled and frowned. What was wrong? The blonde haired girl turned around and when she saw Thomas she ran ro him and threw her arms around his neck. Thomas was both confused and worried but he hugged her back.

"Whats wrong?"

" He...sta...ree" Sonya was sobbing too much. Thomas couldn't hear a single word what she was saying. "What?"

Sonya pulled away from.the hug and let go off Thomas. Her makeup was smeared across her face and she was shaking. She took a deep and trembling breath.

"We...we need doctors..." she whispered barely audible but clear.

"Why?" Thomas asked. "Sonya tell me what's wrong"

"It's Newt..."Sonya whispered. "He is in stage three..."

Thomas dropped the vase.

A/N

I am so sorry for the waiting. This is chapter three. And remember last chapter when I said this chapter would probably be published in June? Well it became July.

I really hope you liked this chapter and if you did please like the story and comment! I always appreciate that <3

And again...I am so sorry

The next chapter will be up soon, I hope!

Word count: 666 😂