one shot

Hyunseung's eyes were fixed on a figure beside him, who was sleeping. He felt funny to realize how he could end up being on the same bed as Yong Junhyung, his crush. He pulled out his hand just to reach Junhyung's soft strands of hair but he halted his hand. Knowing how much Junhyung hated when he touched him, he suppressed himself from doing that.

Slowly, he pulled himself into a sitting position. His eyes shifted back to Junhyung. Hope was inside his eyes. Hope that someday Junhyung will treat him different. He smiled bitterly with he fact that he treated Junhyung like a lover but Junhyung treated him like a piece of trash or more likely as a slave.

Hyunseung had always been in love with Junhyung. But Junhyung could never get his mind off his boyfriend, Yoseob no matter what Hyungseung did. Yes, Junhyung had a boyfriend. Hyunseung was only a stain in Junhyung's heart that destroyed everything for Junhyung. And now Junhyung was getting revenge on Hyunseung.

It's all started about a month ago. They were having a party before a month from graduation. Hyunseung didn't want to come at first but because of Kikwang pleaded him to come; he couldn't refuse his friend's request.

He did go to the party. But most of them were shocked to see Hyunseung. He wasn't the same old Jang Hyunseung with glasses and formal clothes. He was wearing a skinny jean and a black shirt. With thick eyeliner, Hyunseung looked sexier and without his glasses, everyone could see what perfect jaw line he had.

Hyunseung ignored when there were a few guys tried to flirt with him. Because his eyes were glued on a figure, Yong Junhyung. Sipping a glass of alcohol, he kept on staring at Junhyung, hoping that he would notice him. But deep inside, he knew Junhyung won't be attracted by his new appearances because he was deeply in love with Hyunseung's best friend, Yoseob.

He couldn't blame Yoseob when he told him that they were dating. Everyone in the college was crazy for Yoseob's cuteness while he was just like an outsider. No one could notice Hyunseung in college.

As Hyunseung saw Yoseob was not at the party, he decided to try his luck again. Although he changed his looks, he was still the same old Hyunseung-shy. He walked towards Junhyung, who was a bit drunk but sober enough to think properly. Junhyung only looked at Hyunseung, who was standing before him.

'Junhyung...I...I like you.' He was always straight forward.

Hyunseung could see Junhyung was frowning hearing he said that. But then, a smirk appeared on his visage as a sign he recognized him.

'You're...Jang Hyunseung right?'

Hyunseung just nodded as a yes as he didn't know what to say anymore.

His smirk grew wider as he said,

'Aren't you the one who confessed to me last year?'

'Yes...' Hyunseung replied as his eyes were on the floor now.

Junhyung laughed a bit as he didn't know Hyunseung could be so bold to confess to him even though he knew he had a boyfriend.

'You know I'm someone's boyfriend, right?'

'Yes, I'm aware of that.' Hyunseung said, braved himself to wait for icy words came out from Junhyung's mouth.

But he didn't say a word after that. Abruptly, he grabbed Hyunseung by his wrist and dragged him out the party.

'What are you doing?!' Hyunseung shouted as he was startled with his actions.

'Let's make out.' His words left Hyunseung in shock.

Hyunseung managed to stop him from dragging him as they got out by yanking his hand off of him.

'Have you gone crazy?!'