Unnecessary Hate

I'll be the first to say that Mineta gets WAY too much UNNECESSARY hate.

Okay, yes he is a perv but you all fail to realize that Mineta is an exaggerated version of an average 15 year old.

He is there for comedic relief. Not only that, but his quirk is quite useful.
He beat Midnight ALONE and won for Sero and himself. He was of great help at the USJ attack, and the Provisional Licence Exam.

He's a dumbass but sticking to Yaomomo at the sports festival was hella smart.

I also have a feeling that he would be tolerated if he was more attractive. You know it's true. EVERYBODY loves Kaminari, even though he AND Mineta tricked the girls into wearing cheerleading outfits, And they were both excited to see the girls in their bathing suits.

Again, I am not denying the fact that what he does is perverted and wrong, but the same ones hating on him for being a pervert are lusting over Bakugo and Todoroki. The same ones hating him are the ones writing PERVERTED stories about other characters.

All I'm saying is that you all are a bunch of hypocritical 6 piece Chicken Mc Fucks who need to stop shitting on people's opinions. Grow the hell up.

While he certainly is not my favorite, he is appreciated.

Now you stupid fucks enjoy these pictures as a punishment.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇