The ride

You were standing around in your high school hallway waiting for your best friend. You had been waiting there for about 10 minutes now and school has been over for 20 minutes! You finally grew to tired and started walking towards the door that lead to the main parking lot. As you walked out into the parking lot you saw a tow truck pulling your car out of the lot. At this point you were really upset. You sat down on the sidewalk and just stared at the floor. You then heard all kinds of laughter. You looked up and saw a group of the hottest guys in between you and a blue truck. One of them noticed you sitting on the sidewalk and came up to you. Before he had said anything you got up and walked away. You had realized that it was Taylor, and you totally hated him! He was recently in a relationship with your best friend and cheated on her! But as you walked away he called your name "(y/n)! Wait, I can drive you home!" You didn't want to respond but you did need a ride home. So you turned around and asked for a ride. He just smiled and started walking towards the group of guys as you followed. When you got over there Taylor introduce you to everyone. "That's Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J, Aaron, Matthew, Carter, Swan, and then that's Jaycie (Hayes' gf), that's Kelsey (Cameron's gf), that's Savannah (Matthew's gf), and then that is Sydney (Nash's gf.)You just smiled and felt extremely over welmed. Taylor then grabbed your hand and helped you into the truck. The only other people in the truck with you was, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Jaycie, and Sydney. And out of all of them the only ones you kinda knew was Jaycie and Sydney. So on your way home you started a conversation with Sydney but Taylor kept interrupting, trying to get your attention as he flirted with you. You just kept blocking him out as you received texts from your best friends Alayna and Marina. You finally got home and thanked him for the ride, but of course he ran up to your front porch, knocked on the door and started small talk with your mother. After there conversation was over he kissed your cheek and left. Your mother then asked you right away if you two had a thing. You giggled and blushed, then yelled at her, telling her about how he cheated and how he's such a basterd with no feelings, then you ran up to your room in total disgust.