EX???!!!

Y/n's pov

I wake up to see Colby sleeping on my bed I look around the room filled with questions I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and heard my door closed I didn't think much of it but I saw my ex standing there and watching me and being the curious person I am I said"I don't think you got the wrong room" I saw him strip down and say "I know you remember me y/n." My mouth dropped and said"leave y-your not welcomed here." He came in and said " I am because you never broke up with me." I turned off the shower and got out to get a towel. I went to my closet and got some clothes and put them on. I got my phone,wallet,car keys and back pack. I went down stairs and asked everyone"did you guy's let a guy in the house to see me ?" Colby said"yeah he said he was your boyfriend." I said " well he's not and we both broke up along  time ago he acts like he still loves me and stuff but he doesn't" everyone got mad and yelled " we are going to get him out of here!!!!!" I looked at Colby and he said" let me go deal with this come on y/n." I said " ok Colby." We made our way up the stairs and Colby goes inside my room and all I here is him yelling at my ex ( Joshua).

Colby's pov

I finally got him out of the house and walked over to y/n and asked " Are you okay?" She looks over at me and shakes her head I hugged her tightly and I lean in to kiss her and accepts and she whispers in my ear and said "I love you Colby and I hope you know that." I blush alittle and picked her up bridal style to her room and we both layed down I asked her " do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She replied "yes!!!!" I kiss her and we both eventually fell asleep.

Sam's pov
I wonder if Colby's in love with y/n or he just wants to be her best friend probably he likes her. I walk up to Colby's room and he's not in there so I went to y/n's room and there he was falling asleep with y/n.