Surprises

Shivika's POV
I came back from the office and went to my room ... I have not met Ishaan since morning because I was busy with work but finally I am free now and
I am so excited today ... Today is Ishaan's birthday and I have a big surprise for him...
Its already 6: 00 pm .... So I dressed up quickly and went towards Ishaan ' s room ...
I knocked at the door but there was no reply ... So I tried to push the door and fortunately it was open ...
I  scanned whole room but Ishaan was no where to be found then suddenly  my eyes went the corner near the table only to see Ishaan has fallen asleep reading a book.... I know he is a huge fan of books but why was he reading sitting at that corner..??
So without thinking much I went towards him and sat down.... He was sleeping by covering his face with the book...
So I caressed his hairs and removed the book from his face ...
Slowly he opened his eyes but his face was pale , his eyes were red and his  cheeks had some dried up tears ...
I know he was crying remembering his Coco ... So I just embraced him into a hug and he cried silently for sometime on my shoulder..... I rubbed his back....

Shivika :  shhh... Calm down Ishaan ... Stop crying like a baby now ... And  cheer up ... Get ready quickly...

He stopped after sometime and gave me an confused look ...

Ishaan :  what happened di ?? Are we going somewhere ?

He asked questioningly ... What ?? Doesn't he remembers today is his birthday.....

Shivika :   Ishaan why are you asking such questions .... Don't you know that today is your birthday and like every year  we are going to your favourite restaurant .....

Ishaan :   what today is my birthday ?? I completely forgot anyways let me get ready...

I looked at him weirdly .... How can someone forget his own birthday....But wait he will wear what I bought for him today....

Shivika :  wait !!  You wear this shirt which I bought for you.... But I still can't believe how  can forget your own birthday.... Anyways let me wish you properly ... So happy birthday my brother....

I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me and went to his wardrobe to change....
He got ready and then we sat into our car and drove towards the restaurant....
On the way .... Ishaan was driving.... And I was sitting beside him checking my phone when Ishaan asked me...

Ishaan :  Shivika di Mumma is not coming with us ???

Shivika : No !! Actually she is not well but she has sent your favourite cake .....

Ishaan :  oh !! We will go to meet her tomorrow...

Shivika :  okay !!

After few minutes we reached to the restaurant...