|•|Shadow|•|

××××××××××××××××
Shadow
××××××××××××××××

A Yuuri Katsuki × reader story.

Category: Angst.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Male readers.

'All I wanted ... Was for you to notice me... My feelings... But I was simply too late... And now he has stolen you away from me... But.... That's fine... He deserves you, unlike me...' thought a (H/c) haired boy, looking at the happy couple in front of him.

The said boy, got up and left the cafe.

|•|•| Flashback within a flashback |•|•|

A while back, they where having a good time, then it was Yuuri's turn to skate.

"You could do it Yuuri!" Yelled (Y/n) at the nervous boy, earning a few stares. The boy, addressed as "Yuuri", nodded and smiled.

As Yuuri was skating, (Y/n) thought 'His moves are so graceful... It makes me love him.
even more... That's it! I need to man up and confess my feelings to him!'

|•| After the skate. |•|

As (Y/n) was going to give Yuuri a hug, a silver haired- might I add, a quite handsome- man jumped to Yuuri - who was still on the Ice- and kissed him.

(Y/n) was heartbroken.

(Y/n) smiled sadly, now knowing that he and Yuuri would never be together, and then he left the stadium (?).

After that, his fans, friends, and family, never heard of him again.

He officially quit ice skating entirely.

Yuuri was worried, he tried calling, but (Y/n) never answered. Viktor tried it as well, but to no avail. They where both worried about their best friend. They went to his house, and knocked. But, no one answered.

Yuuri tried the doorknob, and surprisingly... It opened.

They both looked inside, it looked okay, in other people's eyes, but to Yuuri and Viktor, it horrified them. It was absolutely quiet in the house, all they saw, was a empty house, besides the furniture and whatnot.

There was usually decorations and antiques that (Y/n) liked to collect, but nothing was to be seen.

They explored the house, but they saw nothing. They then traveled to (Y/n's) room, they opened the door... They where once again, horrified.

Third Pov, moments before.

'heh... No one cares... Why even bother making a goodbye card? No one will bother to read it, let alone even bother to see you...' (Y/n) thought to himself.

If you choose noose.

He ripped up the card, and got a rope. He then tied the rope to be a noose, hung it up, stood up on a chair, and tied the noose tightly around his neck.

If you choose knife/gun.

He aimed the knife/gun to his heart.

He then said his last words, that those two would always remember.