That one powerful attack really had used every ounce of her strength. Rin just wanted to make sure that her Kamehameha was enough to finish the guy off for good. After all, their fight had been drawn out for too long. Knowing that attack had served its purpose, Rin stumbled to the ground as her hair returned black.

"Rin!" Gon and Killua rushed to the girl's aid.

"It's alright, I'm okay, just a little bit tired." She said in between her breath.

"Don't be so reckless!" Killua yelled as he stood in front of her with a frown.

Rin peered up to see the look on his face before chuckling. "I see that you're back to normal."

Her words struck Killua. His eyes widened as he continued to stare at the black-haired girl.

'Could it be that you-'

"Rin, can you stand?" Gon held Rin by the shoulder trying to support her to stand.

"It's okay, Gon. I'm fine, really." Rin assured with a smile. But you can never miss the tint of red on her cheeks.

Killua only stared at the two of them for a while before closing his eyes.

'That's right, we're all back to normal.' The thought made a smile crept on his lips.

Suddenly, the three of them heard a voice not too far away from where they were standing. But it was not the voice of an enemy, instead-

"GUYS WATCH OUT!"

They snapped their heads towards the source of the voice with their eyes widened.

"Retz?"

However, the biggest matter at hand was the incoming blow aiming towards them.

"...!"

BOOOOOOOOM!

That blast had caused a massive explosion that separated the three of them into three different places due to them being able to dodge at the last second. If it weren't for the warning from Retz, they could've been a goner.

The three of them were coughing out smoke as their vision was blurred by the smokescreen. Even so, they could still hear the footsteps coming their way.

Step. Step. Step.

With one swing of his arms, Uvogin appeared within the cloud of dust. Although there were visible scars and burn marks on his entire body, the fact that he was still able to stand ripped the soul out of Rin.

'This guy's insane! It took everything I have left to launch that Kamehameha, but he's still standing?!'

"Play time's over. It's time for you to die!" He roared as he gathered his aura around the huge boulder he's lifting.

The moment he threw the boulder, Gon and Killua were able to detect its course and moved out of the way. Rin also did the same. But what they had forgotten, was there's another person still there with them.

Retz was there. She was caught in the earlier blast when she tried to warn them. The boulder was approaching her. Anyone sane would be running out of the way of that detonating bomb, however, Retz couldn't run. That's because her leg was stuck underneath the rubbles that had fallen on top of her during the blast.

"...!" Her eyes widened in horror before shutting them tight.

BOOOM!!!

The explosion was loud, the boulder should've crushed everything in its way as it was covered by Uvogin's destructive Nen. A hit from that attack would've been the end of it. And the boys realized it instantly.