It was a long drive to the motel. We've been on the road for 2 hrs and we still have 2 more hours to get there.

" Simon, I'm hungry, can we pull over and get something to eat." I asked. I feel like a kid asking their parents for candy.

" Okay, theres a couple resturants a couple hours ahead, just wait a bit." Simon said apologetically.

I sighed a fine before relaxing in my seat looking out the window at the nature. I watched as the trees waved and the grass changed from wild to tamed. Time seemed to slow as I looked out the window.

Tenka's Pov
-----------------------------

I watched as (Y/N) fell asleep in the car next to me. I hated being in the middle, but I didn't mind being next to her.

" Uggh, your so obvious that you like her, it's sad and pathetic." Baram tched and looked out the window.

" I'm not pathetic, little pea brain, right Simon?" I look towards my confidant, my friend for support. Simon looked back at me in the rearview mirror then slowly turned the radio up as if he couldn't hear me.

" See even Simon agrees, and Sophie most likely agrees as well." Baram smugly said making me want to bonk him on the head which I did.

" Hey!" He rubbed his head as we glared at each other.

" Rotton kid."

" Foreign Gangster."

" Actually Baram, I don't find think he is pathetic because he doesn't tell (Y/N) how he feels. Emotions are tricky subjects." Sophie turned down the radio and looked back with her demon like smile. I was surprised by her taking my side," However, for everything else besides this then your pathetic." Everyone laughed at her jab. While I glared at the back of her head.

I tched at them, not caring what they say. I felt a sudden weight on my left shoulder. I looked down to see (Y/N)'s head on my shoulder. I felt a tug on my lips as a small smile formed on my face. I can't believe someone would yell insults at someone so ....... Amazing.

"Why don't you just ask her out? You should just go for it." Baram said speaking towards the window in a bored fasion. " I mean she'll probably reject you anyway, but atleast you know." He snickered.

I raised my hand ready to hit him in the again when a loud sound surprised us all. I slowly looked to my left to see (Y/N) snoring with ferocity.

Baram held his hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing uncontrollably," You still find her attractive now?" After he said that he burst into fits of giggles. Simon and Sophie looked disheveled as I was, but I soon didn't care that she was snoring. After a whole 10 minutes of snoring she suddenly stopped.

" Finally." Baram sighed and Sophie agreed with a soft sigh as well.

Then a cute little sexy moan slipped out of (Y/N)'s mouth. That made me freeze up and heat up at the same time. Another moan and blood was soon trickling down my nose. This is torture, go back to snoring, I quickly tried to think of sad puppies in shelters- Moan- Okay, sad puppies who are homeless and living on the streets.

" Why is your nose bleeding?" Baram asked. Simon looked in the rearview at me while Sophie turned her head to me.

" It's nothing, sometimes it just happens." I reply back calm and smoothly. Moan- I instantly freeze up. Sophie and Simon looked at me with disgust, fully knowing why my nose was bleeding.