Chapter 08 {No Plan, No Span}

(A/N: Here you guys go, the seventh chapter is all here! So sit down, relax, and enjoy the new chapter of Infinity.)

*******

Opening

*******

------Next Day: Shujin Academy: Class 2-D------

Listening to the lecture of Mr. Ushimaru, Ren still couldn't stop recalling all the crazy events that went down just the previous day with Shiho's attempted suicide, Ann's awakening to her Persona, and all. It felt so unrealistic to be true, then again... nothing about his new life in Tokyo was normal since day one ever since he discovered the existence of the Metaverse and Kamoshida's castle along with Ryuji. Everything was happening so fast and he only started attending Shujin a few days ago, yet a lot of drama was surrounding it already, much to his surprise. A frown was printed on his face as the movements of the pen in his hand came to a halt, stopping from writing down any further words in the process when he recalled his... expulsion. Ren was shamed enough for getting expelled from his previous high school and he surely didn't want to experience that situation again; all the looks and whispers regarding him. And that's why he needed to fulfill the mission by the deadline with his new teammates, no matter what. However, his thoughts were put to a stop by the vibrating sound of his phone--Ann and Ryuji were texting during class, how bold of them.

Ryuji: Hey, we're meeting up at the hideout after school, right?

Ann: Don't text now. We're in class.

Ryuji: Whoa! You mean you're actually listening to all this crap?

Ann: Yeah, but none of it is really sticking today...

Ryuji: I know, right?

Ryuji: Anyways, hideout after school?

Ann: Where exactly is this "hideout"?

Ren: The school's roof.

Ann: Wait, we can still go up there?

Ryuji: Yeah, I'll let you in.

Ryuji: Welp, I'll be waiting. Just come on up once school's over.

Ren: Got it.

"Hey, Amamiya! You! Pay attention! Is that how you listen when someone's talking to you?!"

The teacher raised his hand with the chalk stuffed in his palm, sending angry looks at Ren as if he was about to do something to him. The raven-haired knew exactly what Mr. Uchimaru was going to do, so he acted as the teacher threw the chalk powerfully. It flew at an abnormal speed towards Ren who swiftly tilted his head sideways causing the chalk to fly right beside his head and hit the blackboard hung at the back of the class, creating a loud thud. The whole class went silent for a moment after they just witnessed how the delinquent transfer avoided the flying chalk without even breaking a sweat like it was predicted it would happen, and even the teacher had a shocked look on his face while Ren remained cool and collected.

"Whoa! That was an epic dodge!"

"That was nuts... is he a ninja?"

Such murmurs and whispers while the raven-haired just adjusted the position of his glasses over the bridge of his nose while giving Mr. Uchimaru an "innocent" look on his face, making him continue the lecture like nothing happened.