"Please." She whimpered. I sucked on her left thigh harshly leaving passion bites.
"No. I'm taking my time with you tonight baby." I said. I kissed the top of her womanhood earning a moan from her. I was stripping out of my clothes as I continued.

"Please...Please I-I need it...pleas-ahhhh!" She moaned as I gave her wet, hot,  throbbing slit a long lick. I came back up from between her legs. I bent down to her breasts, kissing and sucking her soft nipples as she moaned softly.

My manhood was hard in an instant when she began playing with it using her hands rolling over it. I kissed her navel. I touched her sweet spot. As my fingers touched her she hummed and I could feel her dripping even more. I inserted my middle finger, and tickled her. I licked her slit and then my tongue dug into her wetness. She was so fucking sweet and her soft skin between her legs. I suddenly thought about her having my babies one day. I kissed her clit and vulva. She shuddered for some time.

"Please Keith, please baby." She begged for more. She tried to climb on me, but I didn't allow her to.

I held my manhood tapping her clit with the head. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. My hips jerked just from the touch of our body together.

My manhood was touching her entrance as I slowly slid inside her.

"You okay?" I asked caressing her cheek. She nodded.

"Yes keep going." She said. I eased in some more. Once I was all the way in I waited as she adjusted her hips and waist. It felt so good being completely inside her. I lifted her a little so get a better angle. I wanted her to feel me in her soul. I bent froward to kiss her soft lips again. We were kissing and nibbling as our tongues fight for dominance. I started to move in and out, in and out of her.

"Mmm Keith..." She moaned loudly. That encouraged me to move a little faster, but I was still giving her slow strokes. Her legs wrapped around me tightly as I drove into her deeper.

Her hands pulling my butt to thrust deeper inside her. The pleasure was so intense that we both had tears flowing freely down our face. 

"Oooooh Keithhhh it feels sssoooo good. Please don't stop." She moaned scratching my back. 

"No don't."  I spread her legs wide and pulled out extremely slow. She tried to stop me, but I had anyway pulled out.

"Shh...Alyana let me do this." I said entering her again as she held my manhood guiding it completely back in her. You could see how we are so much in love with each other and wanted each other so badly. I picked up my pace some more.

"Faster bbbbabyyyy..." I gritted my teeth together as I rammed inside her with great speeds our grunts and moans could be heard from our bedroom. My manhood was exploring deeper softness with each time I thrust inside her and made her cry out in ecstasy.

"Keith I'm cuming.... I'm cummm...ooooh fuckkkk."

"Give it to me Alyana. Don't hold back." I grunted out. Her walls were clamping down on me so tight she was milking me.

"Ahhhh..." she screamed as she came. I was close so I was still thrust inside her tight wetness. She grabbed me with her arms and with her tightness twice as tight.

I could feel her juices oozing as my manhood constantly thrust inside her without stopping. I wanted her so much. I lifted one leg over my shoulders continuously moving in and out. I bent forward holding her head tight and kissing her. I kissed her neck, bit her nipples. I was getting closer, but I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled out flipping her on all fours. I entered her from behind.

"Fuck Alyana." I grunted slapping her ass.

"I'm cuming again." She yelled. I still continued my fast then slow stroke torture. She tried to crawl away from this dick, but I wasn't having it.

"Don't run from this dick baby." I said griping her hips tightly.

I felt it was non stop pleasure for both of us. We both were in an intense love making session we didn’t know what we were actually doing, but kissing making love in all possible positions.

Our bodies were covered with sweat and we were so close and clung together like one, as we neared one intense orgasm together. I was hugging her and kissing her ears as I heard her crying out of happiness pulling me into her. Giving her thrusts upwards at this stage we both cried out and I erupted my babies inside her and could feel her wetness so much oozing and so tight sucking my manhood with a tight grip.

Then I slumped on top of her and she was still whispering my name.

"Oh. My. God. That. Was."

"Amazing." I said.

"Powerful." She said. I shook my head chuckling at her. I pulled her body choose to mine.

"How do you feel?"

"Set free." Was the last thing I heard before I heard her light snores and her even breathing.