Chapter 1

As the day went on I was regretting coming to school. My wig almost fell off, my contact fell to the ground and I was forced to put my sunglasses on. My teacher tried to make me take them off, but thankfully I had a note saying I was allowed to wear them because I'm light sensitive, a lie of course. I had never been more happy to go to lunch.

"Rough day?" A voice asked.

I turned to see a tall guy with shaggy black hair and blue eyes.

"You could say that. How is your day going?" I asked as he set beside me.

"It was good, though I have missed my girlfriend." He said with a chuckle.

"Well I'm sure she misses you too. Would you like me to go find her for you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Petra...."

"Thomas....."

He shook his head and sent me a smile as he pulled me into a kiss.

"So did your contacts fall out?" He asked softly.

"Yea, and now I have to wear these horrible things." I said with a groan.

"Don't worry after school you can come over and you won't have to worry about them.... or your wig." He whispered.

I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder and we started to eat lunch together. Soon lunch was over and I was forced to go to class. Soon school was over and we all piled up in my car. After dropping everyone off at the house I left and went to hang out with Thomas. I smiled as I set on his bed beside him and threw my wig on the floor and took my contacts out and put them in their container.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he kissed my lips.

"I am not beautiful." I said as I pulled away.

"Oh no.... you must be blind! Time to take you to the doctor." He said as he stood up.

I laughed as I pulled him down and gently kissed him.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I said as I snuggled into him.

"He's fascinating." A voice said.

"He's a pain in the arise."

"What, a teleporter?"

"No, he just fast. And when I knew him he wasn't so... young."

"Young? You're just old." Peter said calmly.

"So you're not afraid to show your powers?"

"What powers? What re you talking about? Do you see something strange here? Nothing anybody would believe if you told them. So, who are you? What do you want?" Peter said as he ran to his arcade game.

"We need your help, Peter."

"For what?"

"To break into a highly secured facility... and to get someone out."

"Prison break? That's illegal, you know."

"Yes it does sound illegal so don't even think about it." I said through my mind.

"There is nothing they can say to make me break someone out of prison." Peter thought calmly.

"So, what's in it for me?" Peter asked with a smile.

"You, you kleptomaniac, get to break into the Pentagon."

"No." I said sternly.

"Something wrong." Thomas asked softly.

"I have to go." I said as I put my wig and sunglasses back on.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Peter asked calmly.

"You can't. Peter don't you dare." I ordered.

"Because we're just like you."

"Show him."

"That's cool, but it's disgusting." Peter said calmly.

"Peter I swear to god if you say yes-"

"I'm in, but we should go... now." Peter said calmly.

I ran to the house as fast as I could and when I made it there I saw Peter climbing into a car. It started and I quickly used my hands to stop it from speeding away.

"What the-"

"Damn it!" Peter yelled angrily.

I climbed into the car and sent him a glare.

"Hi sis." Peter said with a smile.

"What is your plan? Just walk in and free some guy from prison?" I asked angrily.

"No I'm going to speed in."

"Mom gave birth to a idiot. I'm coming with. You can drive now." I said as I moved my hand.

"Thanks.... who is she?" He asked calmly.

"Petra Maximoff.... she is his older sister-"

"By a year." Peter cut in.

"- She is a telepathy.... and she can control metal."

"And I'm telekinetic.... moves object with mind." I said as Peter looked at me weird.

"Oh! I forgot."

"How do you keep forgetting I've told you like.... seven times.... this week!"

"Hey I can't have a brain like yours."

"I know.... since all you had to hear were the words break into pentagon and you were ready to go."

"What did you expect me to say?"

"No."

"I'm Hank McCoy, this is Charles Xavier's and-"

"Logan Howlett.... or Wolverine as people call him."

"Have we met?" He asked calmly.

"You tell me? You knew my name and powers.... and you seem to not like me.... yet I've never met you."

"It's a long story.... and you wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"I'm from the future and yes we have met, but you work with a man named Magneto..... and you have hurt a lot of people I care about."

"That isn't my sister. She couldn't hurt a fly."

"I've seen it.... the Professor showed me. You're nothing but a monster in my time..... you kill for sport..... well you use to..... a good friend of yours was forced to put you down.... only wish I could of." He said angrily.

"Listen my sister would never hurt anyone and you have no right to call her a-"

"Peter Enough.... he can think what he wants to think..... I don't care." I said as I looked out the window.

"But-"

"I. Don't. Care." I said sternly.

"Fine.... then I don't care."

"But it isn't true...... you know that right?" Peter thought as he sent me a look.

I sent him a look and then looked back out the window.