Fan Meet Preparations.

Start from the beginning

We Then Started Practicing, We Have 9 Songs In Total In The Album, Guess We'll Perform Them All. The Manager Gave Us Or Schedule Of What We Will Do And What Will We Sing And Dance And When. The Fan Meet Starts At 1PM And Ends At 4PM. First, We Are Going To Perform Our 1st, 5th And 6th Song In The Album, After That, We Have An Interview With The MC During The Fan Meet For 1 Hour, Then We Will Perform Our 2nd, 3rd, 8th And 9th Song, I Guess Next Is Playing Games And Challenges, After That, Hei-Ryung And I Have To Perform 'Picture This', Next We'll Perform Our 4th Song, Furthermore, We'll Ask The Fans Questions And We'll Pick One To Answer, We Will Also Perform Our 7th Song And Say Our Ending Speech, And Lastly, As A Closing To Our Fan Meet, I Will Sing A Solo Song.

This Schedule Is So Tiring. The Manager Then Asked, "Does Anyone Mind If We Record This And Ten Put It On YouTube After You Are Done With The Fan Meet??" We All Shook Our Head And The Recording Started. We Then Eventually Started Practicing Our 1st And 5th And 6th Songs, When We Were Done, The Dance Choreographer Told Us To Take A Break For 5 Minutes. In Those 5 Minutes, I Was Lying Down On The Ground. Hei-Ryung Was Lying Down Next To Me And Said, "Good Job On Working Hard." I Nodded.

I Then Sat Up And Hei-Ryung Kissed My Cheek. I Then Held Her Hand And Said, "Unnie, I'm Scared I'll Mess Up. She Patted My Back Assuring Me That It's Fine And I Calmed Down. I Realized That Hei-Ryung And I Were Wearing Our Couple's Ring That We Bought Before Our Debut. I Still Remember That Day, Hei-Ryung And I Went Out For A Walk But She Insisted That We Buy Matching Rings, I Agreed With Her And We Bought One.

The Choreographer Then Cut Me Off My Trail Of Thoughts By Saying, "OK Break Is Over, Let's Continue." I Got Up And Then We Performed Our 2nd, 3rd, 8th And 9th Songs. We Had To Keep On Doing The 9th Song Because Hana Unnie Was Messing Up A Little Bit On The Chorus. I Then Helped Her By Positioning Her Hands And She Does The Legs Movements. I Then Let Go Of Her Hands The 3rd Time And She Did It, I High Fived Her And She Thanked Me.

We Then Continued Practicing. When We Were Done With The Songs, We Again Took A 5 Minutes Break. I Drank A Lot Of Water And Hei-Ryung Asked, "Hyunie, Can I Drink From Your Water??" I Gave Her Mine And She Said, "Thank You" I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Are You Ready?" I Nodded. The Break Was Officially Over And Now It's Hei-Ryung's And I Turn To Sing. We started Singing And Everyone Was Listening Calmly.

I saw you online

Now your showing up like all of the time

Yeah I think you know what I'm saying

Get out of my mind and get yourself right into my life

Cause the truth is I'm tired of waiting

I like you right now not saying it's forever

And all I'm thinking 'bout is we go good together

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

(Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this

Picture this

Ooooo)

Never thought that I'd be addicted to your face on my screen