I Realized That We Were Still Holding Hands And I Was Gonna Let Go But Hei-Ryung Held My Hand Tighter. Eunha Turned To Me And Asked The Question Again, I Replied With, "Well, We Both Are So Close, That's Why. I Mean, I Guess It's A Habit That We Like Holding Each Other's Hands." The Fans Just Sent "Like" Emoticons Meaning They Understood. We Then Reached The Fansign Place And We Bid Goodbye To The Fans On The VLIVE.

We Entered The Fansign Place And We Greeted All The Fans In There. This Was Our Order From Right To Left, Hana, Harin, Minjee, Hyunie, Hwa-Young, Hei-Ryung And Lastly Eunha. Actually, To Be Honest, Hei-Ryung Unnie Is Kind Of Upset About The Fact That Hwa Young And Minjee Are Sitting Next To Me, But She's Not. The Fansign Eventually Started And All The Fans Came In Order.

The First Fan That Came In Was A Foreigner, I Started A Conversation With Her. "Hello, What's Your Name?" She Replied With, "Emma Anderson." I Nodded And Signed Her Album. I Asked, "Where Are You From?" She Replied With, "Well, I'm Originally From USA, Maryland, But I Was Born And Raised In Korea." I Nodded And Said, "Well, How Do You Like Korea?" She Smiled And Said, "Well, Actually, When I Was Started Realizing Everything Around Me, I Was Actually Upset That I Wasn't Born In Maryland, But I Actually Really Came To Like Korea." I Nodded And She Asked, "What About You??" I Replied With, "Same Thing. I'm Originally From Korea, But I Moved To The USA When I Was 2 Years Old And I Was Raised There Actually." She Nodded And I Asked, "Do You Have Any Questions?" She Replied With, "Actually Yes, This Might Be Rude And I Know You Will Say You Can't Answer It, But What's Your Sexuality?" I Told Her To Come Close And I Replied With, "Pansexual." She Was Surprised But Nonetheless Said, "WOW, Didn't Expect That. That's Actually Cool, Congrats." I Smiled And Said, "Keep It A Secret Between Us OK." She Nodded And Pinky Promised Me.

The Fansign Kept On Going, The Next Fan Is Actually A Girl And I Was Actually Excited To Meet Her. She Was Just Looking At Me The Whole Time And I'm Excited To Meet Her. When It Was Her Turn, I Greeted Her. She Smiled At Me But Avoided Eye Contact. I Chuckled At Her Behavior And Said, "It's OK, I Won't Force You To Look At Me If You Are Uncomfortable." I Ruffled Her Hair And Signed Her Album. She Shook Her Head And Said, "It's Not That I'm Uncomfortable, I Just Have A Favor." I Nodded And Asked, "Yeah Sure, What Is It?" She Replied With, "I Was Hoping On Getting A Kiss From You." I Then Kissed My Thumbs And Placed It On Her Lips. She Was Super Happy And I Smiled At Her. She Then Said Bye And Left, She's A Really Shy Girl.

Now The Fansign Has Come To An End, I'm Actually Super Tired And My Shoulder Hurts. I Forgot That If I Use My Right Hand A Lot, My Shoulder Hurts. I Was Actually In Pain, But I Didn't Want Anyone To Know, So I Kept My Smile On My Face No Matter What. This Was The End Of Our Fansign Where We Pick Different Questions From The Question Board.

Fans Asked Us Questions About Where We're From And Where Were We Born And Raised, Favorite Things And Hobbies. Hwa-Young Unnie Was Actually Picking The Questions, When She Said, "This Question Is Actually For Hyunie." I Nodded, She Then Asked, "What Is Your Ideal Type?" I Replied With, "Oh, Umm, I Want This Person To Have 6 Traits. 1st Is To Have A Good Heart And A Really Kind Personality. 2nd Is They Should Love Their Parents. 3rd Is Someone Who Really Loves To Dance And Sing Or Is Willing To Learn It Just For Me. 4th Is Someone Who Loves Me Because I'm Me, Like They Love Me For Always Being Myself. 5th Is Someone Who Loves Cuddles And Skinships In General And Those People Whose Cuddles Are Warm And Comfy. Lastly Is Someone Who Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or Does Anything Bad."

All Of The Fans And Members Agreed With Me, I Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Blushing And Smiling Slightly. She Then Looked At Me And Our Eyes Met, I Smiled At Her And She Smiled Back. We Kept Asking Questions When This Time It Was A Question For Hei-Ryung Unnie. Hwa Young Asked, "Well, It's From A Guy. Are You Dating Anyone At The Moment?" She Looked At Me And I Shook My Head, She Grabbed Her Mic And Said, "It's Up To Your Imagination." I Scoffed But Nonetheless Smiled.