did holly meet the right guy chapter2

After i told my cousin she said that i was so lucky and said. holly said : im sorry i forgot i know that but i think he likes me but i dont know , im not sure , i bet he likes girls who are famous but im not famous . im just an ordinary girl who never found true love . I LOVE MITCHEL hes cute and always takes me to his concerts but his fans get mad everytime im with mitchel . I remember once one of his fans pushed me  away from him but he got so mad at that fan who did that he called security and they took her away. that day i sprained my ankle i couldnt walk for like two weeks it hurt so bad. MITCHEL WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED HIM THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM HE IS CARING AND LOVING  I THINK HE IS GREAT .   IM not sure he loves me , people say that mitchel is cheating on me . I started to beleive that but then he told me that he that he is not cheating on me. my life is not perfect but jareds life is perfect i bet. mitchel and i argue alot caused by his fans. i love him but his fans are driving me crazy. hate girls in my work are the same they try to break mitchel and i up. I hate it  when people say that to me it hurts my feelings for him. I thought of breaking up with him but then i thought twice and said to myself i love him i cant do that . it breaks my heart to do that i love him so much.