"He's having a party tonight, I'll donate it to the cause."

"Party?"

"Yeah, he invited both of us, didn't you see his text?" Andrew searches for his phone, pulling it out shortly, he scrolls through his texts and then nods.

"Oh right, shoot..." I bite his lip, looking up at me with caution and I know he won't be making the party tonight. "I told Shane I'd help him..." I nod my head, taking another sip of my chocolate milk.

"That's fine, I figured you'd have to work, I'll just go by myself and maybe you can stop by later?" Andrew pauses for a minute and I know he hates the idea of me being alone at a party, one that I'd be bringing alcohol to. "It's fine, Andrew, really, I'll be fine. I'll even tell Ricky I'm not supposed to drink if you want, he'll keep an eye on me."

"Well, maybe I can stop by later," he's still thinking hard and I can't help but begin to feel a bit annoyed, I mean, it's not like he was my father.

"Yeah, maybe." I shrug my shoulders, placing my glass in the sink, "Now, do you want to go get some food we can actually eat?" He's still thinking, and I have to force myself to leave the kitchen before I completely go off, he follows me into my room.

"Well, maybe Shane doesn't need me, maybe I can go."

"Don't be stupid, Andrew, as long as Shane has a YouTube channel, he'll need you."

"I just don't want..." He stops and I'm glad he does, I bite my lip as I search for a decent pair of pants and shirt. "Never mind, I'm sure it'll be fine." I ignore that as well, picking out my outfit for the day.

"Do you want to get food or not?"

"Yes, yes, sorry. Oh, and I'll buy you a new cooking pan also, I kind of ruined yours." I shrug my shoulders, slipping off my sleep shirt, replacing it with the clean one. Andrew's eyes linger on me for a bit, and I know he's studying my every move.

"And now, I'm going to change my pants." I narrate, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Garrett, I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine," I mutter, shutting the door behind me, or did he want to watch this too? I change my pants quickly, as if not to take too long in there.

"I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm just worried."

"I'm fine, Andrew."

"I know! I just, I don't know, I want to make sure that you stay fine."

"Well, putting me under a microscope is not the way to make me feel fine."

"I know, I know, I'll stop doing that."

"Thank you."

"It's only because I care, you have to know that." I nod my head, of course, I knew that after last night I was convinced that Andrew would do anything to make sure I was okay.

"I know."

**

"What time is the party?" I shrug my shoulders, looking over at Andrew from the couch, we'd gotten back from lunch a few minutes ago, and I'd decided to watch a movie before I went to Ricky's. I watch as Andrew shoves some things in his bag, we'd stopped by his place and he'd packed some more clothes.

"I don't know, I think eight or nine, Caleb texted me this morning, I'll check." I scroll through my messages until I reach Caleb. "Yeah, it starts at nine."

"So, what are you going to do until then?" I'm glad he can't see me because I'm rolling my eyes harder than I'd ever rolled them.

"I don't know, probably watch a movie, maybe clean the mess you made." I joke, pointing towards the messy kitchen.