Dojima then stood straight, slowly letting out a smile. "You and your cousin are just like siblings. I trust you, but be safe."

"Thank you dad."

"And if you think your going to die, wait just don't die okay."

Nanako smiled. "Of course!"

Dojima looked back at Minako. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Make yourself at home, you can sleep in the room down the hall."

Minako bowed in manner. "Thank you so much. I will make sure to protect everyone I can."

"I'll go take care of sleeping beauty over there." the man pointed at Adachi, who made himself comfortable on the couch. "Nanako, I trust that you'll do your best. Make her feel comfortable, Inaba is a great place."

Nanako held onto her hand, taking her upstairs and to her room. "This used to be Big bro's room. If you want, we can go shopping and make this room happy!"

"It's fine! I don't think I'll be here long enough." she opened the window and pushed the curtains aside. The only thing she wanted right now was to gain her sense of humanity back. I missed this feeling...

For the rest of the day, Nanako showed Minako around the house, telling her what she does herself, where she keeps the secret snacks and of course, every woman's first aid kit to girl problems. Minako was interested in this small town, Nanako promised to take her out tomorrow if nothing important was happening. Then after a while, she left to her new room. It was late in the night and she had nothing to do.

I should probably check if I can still fight properly.

Minako swung her spear around for a while, slowly giving up until she finally put it down. She knew how to fight, that was a relief, but something felt off. I miss them all...

Closing her eyes, Minako took some time to reminisce.

Fuuka...

Yukari...

Junpei...

Mitsuru...

Akihiko...

Shinji...

Aigis...

Ken...

And of course, Koromaru...

In that instant, it felt as if she banged her head against someone else. Her head burst into a thunderclap, she gripped onto her hair tightly. "D-dammit..! Why does it hurt so much..."

Tears rolled from her cheeks, she felt her memorise somewhat fading away. Where could they have been going? Minako tried ever so hard to grab a hold of them, but in that instant her pain disappeared and her mind went blank,forgetting what had just happened.

"What...just happened...my head hurts."she groaned.

Feeling a bit lonely, she made her way back to the Nanako's room, hoping that this feeling would go away. Once she entered the room, she found the child in an awkward position. Her head was pressed against the floor and her butt was sticking upwards.

"Nana-chan, what are you doing?" she questioned her sanity.

Nanako put her finger on her lips. "Shh, I'm listening to Dad's conversation through the vent. He's really worried about me. He asking Adachi to help me with everything."

"He is your father after all, he just wants you to be safe." Minako sat on her bed.

"I know, I'm just glad he still trust Adachi-san." She sat upwards, crossing her legs.