" exit and enter "

Start from the beginning

I heard Bambam chuckle beside me because of  him. I'm so happy that he's coping up with Mr. Sunshine here. I also smiled because of  the guy's actions. Then he was surprised why we were smiling.

"Wae?(why)" He asked cluelessly.

Seconds after, he was so shocked about what he did that he covered his mouth with the both of his hand.

"I am so sorry for what I have said." He bowed to us many times like the hand of the famous golden chinese cat bringing luck.

His actions made me chuckle, he was cute.

"Aniya(No), Bambam, this guy beside me swears every second you know" I chuckled joking Bambam.

"Hey, how dare you P-Lice!" Bambam defended himself.

"You two are so funny, so your names are Bambam and P-Lice?" Mr. Sunshine was giggling in front of us.

"Oh fuck, how mean of me to not intro--" Mr. Sunshine noticed that he did it again.

"No,no. I guess it's already your habit to swear. Yup, his name is Bambam and my name is not P-Lice, it's my nickname back in Thailand. My name is Lisa, Lalisa Manoban'' I reached for his hand while smiling to make my self comfortable to him also.

"Ahhh, thanks for your consideration to my bad tongue. Nice name you have there Lisa. My name is Donghyuk, Kim Donghyuk'' He shaked hands and greeted each other with a smile.

 My name is Donghyuk, Kim Donghyuk'' He shaked hands and greeted each other with a smile

His smile.

It's like the sun.

So energetic.

So bright.

So radiant.

"Damn, Donghyuk, your name's so long man" Bambam interrupted.

"It's not any different from yours though" Donghyuk chuckled while letting go of my hand.

"But the two syllables in my name sounds alike, bro. But you could call me Double B, that's my stage name." Bambam introduced himself

This monster. A show off.

"Oh, nice nickname. Wow, you have a stage name? Then you must be a great performer for having your own stage name" Donghyuk stated with an amazed face.

"Nope, don't exaggerate. It's a self-proclaimed nickname." I butted in to shut off Bambam's semi bluffs.

"HEY, how dare you!" Bambam shocked from what I said.

"It's true, we are performers from Thailand. We're from the same dance group. But Bambam here focuses on his rapping skills" I admitted.

"Woaaah, so I guess you're going to the office to enroll here and be performers then. Let's go together, " he suddenly hesitates.