Adrika's POV
This shouldn't be happening to me. Not when I was stock here in past with only a single help and my help was kept shutting me down from contacting him. Seriously what's wrong with this person. Well I's really flattered by the trust he had shown in me to take control. I loved it. But sometimes I do need help. Please. First Prince Nakul, then this. Clearly last night what happened wasn't normal. It really freaked me out. I didn't know if I should tell anyone about it. I know nothing was normal with me these days but that was something else. I collected some herbs to make some tea and started my way back, I almost reached the camp when I saw Subhadra was going inside the forest. This girl was mad. I called after her, but she didn't listen. Then it hit me. Kalyavan was about to attack. I ran in the direction she went not very far away, what I saw froze me with fear. A insanely big man was holding Subhadra by neck. She was gasping for breath. A fire ran in my veins. I needed to save her. By the look on her face it was clear that she wouldn't last long like that. I took out my sword and attack him. With a blow off sword I successfully throw him to the ground releasing Subhadra. He looked at me.

"Don't touch my sister." I said. Subhadra was beaming with happiness.

But it didn't last long as he gain his compose faster than I anticipated and attacked me. We fought for a while. I got to understand that I couldn't defeat him by myself. I needed help. But how? we were very far away in the forest. Our voices couldn't reach out. So I started keeping the monster's attention on me so that Subhadra could get the princes. She clearly didn't get the hint as she was petrified witnessing this monster throwing me to trees and rocks like a raged doll. I turned to her.

And yelled"Run Subhadra

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And yelled
"Run Subhadra." And she did.

I fought the monster for some time more. I could have just pass my sword through him to get some time to run but I didn't wanted him to find the camp. I was all bruised up when I heard their voices. Three of them yelled together

"Leave my Friend alone" Arjun
"Leave my Adrika alone."Nakul
"Leave my jiji alone you monster" Subhadra.

He threw me to the floor and asked
"Are any of you Krishn?"

"I'm your death."said Kumar Arjun

"If you are not Krishn. You are no use to me." He said.

But Arjun shot him with arrows to shut him up. We ran as I informed them he would come back. As he wouldn't be killed with any weapon. We tried several times to kill him. With swords. Arrows. Daggers. Once Nakul cut his head off with the insane speed he had with his sword. But in vain. After all our attempts he got hold of Subhadra and challenged bhrata Krishn to come and save her. I was really scared thinking what he was going to do next. He threw her into the waterfall.

"Subhadra" I yelled.

I was going to jump as well but arms around me stopped me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was going to jump as well but arms around me stopped me. I couldn't think straight. Someone was dying in front of me. My sister was dying in front of me. But Kumar Arjun jumped in. It broke me even more. I was struggling to get loose from him. I sobbed against his chest as he held me tight. I was constantly praying bhrata krishn to save them suddenly we saw water of the river was divided from the middle making a way for them to come. I looked up and saw him. He was standing there. I was relaxed. And watched them as they were coming up. I slowly put my head on his shoulders as I was way too tired.

I didn't care about the internal tension in between us that moment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I didn't care about the internal tension in between us that moment. All knew was we were safe. And I was with my brother. The questions, awkwardness could wait for a while now. He held me close.

A/n
What happened that night? What did she experienced? Something good or terribly wrong?
All the answers are in the next chapter.
Please leave a vote and feedback about the chapter.