"We're gonna stop this thing. For Marvin and for everyone else." He tells me.

     I nod. We will.

     I walk over to the desk to see if there's anything useful but stop when Leon grabs my arm. I look at him to see him looking off to the side before looking at me.

     He has a slight curious look on his face. "Why did you jump in front of me when Marvin pointed his gun at me?"

     I look down at my feet, thinking. 'Because it feels like I've known you forever even though we just met.'

     "Airam."

     The calling of my name, causes me to look back up in his ocean eyes. I didn't want you to get hurt.

     He sighs. "Airam. He wasn't really gonna shoot me. And if he did, I would be okay. How can I protect you if you jump in front of danger for me?" He looks away.

     I grab his hand and place my other hand on his cheek, looking up at him. He quickly looks at me, cheeks turning red. We protect each other Leon. You've done nothing but protect me since the moment we met. I want to do everything I can to protect you too.

     After staring at each other for a few moments, Leon cracks a small smile. "Alright. Okay. But if I say run, hide or stay back, do it, okay?"

     I smile and nod, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before pulling away. Okay.

     He nods. "Now let's get out of here."

     We collect anything useful before heading into the other small room. "There's an elevator. Perfect." Leon says, pressing the button.

     I look at it and tilt my head, confused and curious. I look at Leon to once again, silently ask what something is.

     He looks at me when the door opens. "An elevator is like stairs, but alot faster."

     I nod, letting him lead me in. He presses the button and the door closes. I find myself latching onto his arm when it starts to move. I blush when Leon chuckles and sets his hand over mine.

     "It's okay. I'm here."

     It stops and we get out. Leon flicks on his flashlight so we can see down the stairs. I keep a hand on the back of his vest as I follow him.

     We searching the very bottom before heading back and walking through the open door. As we make our way, someone above us makes noises of pain as they move.

     "What the-?!" Leon starts, slowly following underneath.

     I watch the person through the little grates before they disappear around a corner. We share a look before moving forward. We turn right and stop in front of a blocked doorway. I stand back as Leon grabs the cabinet and pulls it back into place.

     Leon notions for me to follow but as soon as he takes a step in, something big jumps down. It looks part man, and even more monster. It makes loud groaning and almost roaring noises.

     "What the-?!" He doesn't get to finish as the monster grabs him and slams him to the ground with a roar. It's monstrous arm pulses and a large eye opens, looking everywhere. "Oh my god!"

     I freeze when the eye locks on me. Leon must notice it because he yells to me. "Airam! Run!"

     The monster slams Leon on the ground again, the floor gives way and breaks, taking both Leon and the monster with it.

     "LE-" I start coughing as my voice tries to rip it's way out. I hold my throat, hating the burning, scratchy feeling. 'Well, it's a start...'

     I watch as Leon gets up on his feet.

     He looks up at me. "Stay up there! Please!"

     All I can do is nod and watch as he runs, the monster starting to slowly follow. I try to keep an eye on Leon but he disappears within the maze of machinery. I listen to the roars and gunfire, worry and fear filling me.

     'Please be careful...'

     It's not long before the monster yells before it fades to silence. I try to find Leon and I hear something metal hit the ground.

     "Airam?!" I hear Leon call out for me.

     I try to get my voice to work, but I end up coughing instead. 'Small steps I guess...'

     I hear running and look over to see Leon making his way over. He stands on the other side of the gap, concern written all over his face. "Airam? You okay?"

     I nod, eyes scanning over him to find any injuries. Are you? Where is that thing?

     He sighs in relief. "Good. And it fell over the side. Hopefully we won't see it again." He holds his arms out. "Now jump over here. I'll catch you. Promise."

     I nod before taking a few steps back. I take a deep breath before running and jumping. And just like he said, he caught me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He sets me down, but I keep my arms around his neck. 'I'm so glad you're okay...'

     I pull away when I realize I'm hugging him for too long. I fidget with the sleeves, looking away and cheeks burning. Sorry. I'm just happy you're okay.

     I look at him when he chuckles. He gives me a soft look, lips turned up in a smile. "It's okay Airam. I'm happy YOU'RE okay." He holds out his hand. "Let's go, we're almost out of here."

     I smile and happily take his hand as we continue on.