''Well, what have you got for me?'' I put on a white coat above and put on my glasses. Stark stretches the tablet, and I squint a little, getting used to bright numbers and symbols. ''Why does this experimental body reject our drug? I have rechecked the calculations several times.''

''I do not know. But out of ten rabbits, only three have grown a new paw.'' Stark wearily rubs the bridge of his nose. Our genius again spent the whole night here and didn't sleep.

''What about the other guys?'' Tony looks meaningfully at me. You can understand here without words. It's clear what happened to them. I sigh and unfold my past holographic records. 

I think that no one but me would have figured out this mess. Since three rabbits can still grow a new paw, this is also a plus. Now we need to figure out what the others died from and try to fix it.

 I tried to bring out the ideal concentration of the solution, which stimulates cells to divide in the right direction and compensate for the loss of any paw when Wanda came into the room. 

"Hello!" my hand trembled in surprise and spilt more zinc than I needed. The solution immediately changed colour, and after a moment, a clap rang out from the flask, and the smoke forms a small mushroom. ''Did I come in a bad moment?''

"No, no, you're not," I cough up my sleeve and get up from the chair. Pietro was still there, and out of boredom, he probably watched our friendly squabbles, experiments, and just discussions of what we would do next. ''You're sitting so relaxed.'' Stark just sat and rode on a chair, whistling something. 

"Brains need rest," four hours passed unnoticed by all of us. During this time, our research began to take a proper form.

I decided to take some time off and went to the coffee machine at the other end of the laboratory. While my favourite amaretto was poured in, I took off my glasses and closed my eyes, giving them some rest. When my stomach rumbled, I remembered that in the morning I hadn't eaten anything at all and hadn't even thought about it. 

Taking the cup of hot drink, I sat down on the sofa between Wanda and Pietro. 

"Listen," Tony almost sang. ''We still haven't given you the cool nicknames. Let's think about it for now.''

''Don't even start.'' I rolled my eyes. 

"C'mon," he waved his hand. ''Well, what we give you?'' He turned to Wanda. 

"Yes, the two of you, since you are in Avengers, you'll definitely need some cool names," I wondered. For me, her magic remains a mystery. The world hasn't seen such abilities yet, except from...  ''We must call you, my dear Fraulein, the Witch or something like that.''

''Witch?'' she was looking at me sceptically. ''Do I look like one?'' Really. Wanda was so sweet that I wanted to cuddle her for those chubby cheeks.

"How about Scarlet Witch?" starts Stark. ''It somehow characterises her more. Wanda liked that. 

''So what about you?''  I turned to Pietro. ''What shall we call you? Runner?''

"Yes, that's a good name for him," Stark spat out into a fist. ''But better think of something more mysterious. For example, Fasty. I could not stand it and laugh out loud. 

Here's a straightforward presentation of the first page in some New York newspaper: "The Runner and the Scarlet Witch rescued the old women from the fire" or "The Scarlet Witch, and Fasty caught a dangerous criminal.'' Gorgeous name, you could not say anything. But suddenly a thought flashed on me when I looked at the periodic table.