Chapter 7

You wake up on a red couch. You look around and see the red and white country you were stalking unknowingly.

You look around and see that the other one, looking almost identical to the country in front of you, is on the other half of the couch, looking bored.

"Tyhl!" The one you assume is Calitia says.

(Hello!)

"Tyhl" you mutter. Both of their 'eyes' widen. The tall one says "hith tynfr fych?"

(You understand us?)

"Nesin..." You reply. (Yeah)

(Mkay im not gonna write the entire thing in mah made up language so just know they say all of this in their language.)(also, i realized that almost every word has a 'y' omg)

"But i never saw you here before, how could you be fluent in our language?" Calitia asked you. "Maybe you just don't pay attention." The taller one says. "You're one to talk, Empire." Calitia hisses. Okay so tall guy is Calitian Empire and smol girly is Calitia.

"So, why did you guys even help me?" You ask. "Because, i can't just leave somebody outside like that! I would've done it for anyone!" Calitia chirps.

This reassures you. Calitia seems nice and cheery although Empire seems indifferent to you.

You sputter "can you guys show me around this place? Im not exactly from here to be honest with you." Calitia laughs and points at Empire "I TOLD YOU!" Empire sighs and gives Calitia what you assume is their currency.

Calitia nods not even questioning how you got there but instead leading you out the door to go explore(ThAt RhYmEd).

They both show you around, Empire periodically making little comments at the places they show you. Calitia takes you back to their house and you suddenly feel sad. You may be homesick or yiu probably just miss the other countries you met. Either way, you want to leave.

But you get an idea. What if you teach Calitia and Empire english so the next time they go to Europe or any other place, they can meet your friends.

"Do you guys wanna learn another language?!" You pipe up. Empire shrugs, he doesn't mind something to learn. Calitia's face brightens and squeals yes.

So you teach them the basics first, then you move on to the more complex things, and then the whole language. You explain that there are lots of other languages but you don't know them.

You get bored after a while and get really homesick. You ask them "what year is it?" "1946, why?" "Nothing"

So you were right. It is a year after the war. You decide to get up, grabbing your bag in the process. America took your bat so now all you have is a pocket knife.

You sling the full backpack oved your shoulder and walk out the door. Calitia and Empire follow you, eager to know what you are up to. You try again to make the portal appear, and woops, it works. You turn around, and engulf Calitia and Empire in a hug. You say "bye guys," and go through the portal.