one

a small bit of background just because i don't feel like actually writing it into the story.

they aren't from england, they live in oregon.

this is set during the salem witch trails cause that's part of the plot line.

as said in the intro blake is an overachiever and full of himself.

k that's all.

~

blake richardson loved himself. usually that would be seen as a good thing, you can't love others if you don't love yourself, right? that's true but blake loved himself a little too much.

everything he had ever done was to benefit himself and the brunette didn't see a problem with that. his motto was "if i'm happy, what's wrong?"

the truth was a lot, a lot was wrong. everyday women were drowning in the witch trials and blake just watched it all happen. he didn't care about what was going on; he knew that his sister was safe.

each day he did the same routine. blake was too old to be in school so instead he worked at the local kink knack shop. everyone in salem had their own thing that they did and the richardson's owned a shop.

it held all of the random things that a person might need. journals, pens, cups, old chairs, everything that you could possibly imagine.

he loved working for their family line, making sure that the richardson's family name was ruined. his father had told him that he could work seven hours a day but instead blake worked ten. he needed to make sure that the shop was always perfect.

they had hired a worker, reece and although the boy showed up on time and did his work he didn't do it well. it drove blake insane because other than that reece was an excellent person.

the blonde boy was so hilarious and he always made blake laugh. he had taught the brunette that there was such thing as a good friend in this horrible time they were living in.

the truth was that reece lived in fear. he had one sister and he would be forever scared if she was accused of being a witch.

today was that day and the men had arrived at the bibby household.