"Can you take me home?" I asked standing up and pulling my leggings further up my waist before slipping on my jacket.

"Ah you trynna dip on a nigga already?"

"I wouuuuuld stay but Davonte's acting crazy so I better go before he tells my aunt where I'm really at" I explained.

"Damn that nigga still aint fuckin' with me?" He huffed standing up and grabbing his keys.

I shrugged "He'll come around soon."

I followed him out of his room and out the door to his car. It only took a few minutes to get to my place, my phone dinged as we came to a stop.

I looked down and read the message.

Vonte🙄💞: Good girl :)

I fucking hate you stop stalking me weirdo 🤣

He didn't respond so I slipped my phone into my pocket and looked over at Trevor "I'll see you at school right?"

He scratched the side of his face "Shit maybe."

I frowned rolling my eyes a little bit, I said nothing but leaned over to get my purse from the floor.

"Don't start that man" He groaned.

"I'm not starting anything if you don't want an education than that's your problem" I spoke.

He clenched his jaw glaring at me "You kno' what I'm really not trynna argue right na' so just gon and get out"

"Get out? Real cute Trevor" I snapped placing my hand on the handle.

He grabbed my arm pulling me to him "Stop playin' with me bruh, why the fuck you always want to fight?"

I snatched my arm away crossing them against my chest "I don't, I just don't understand why you won't take the shit seriously there's more to life than drugs Trevor."

"You know why, ain't shit fa' me in the real world. I ratha' put  my focus on what I kno' I'm good at. Now I already told you I'm not finna argue so give me a kiss so I can go."

Giving up I did what he said leaning over to peck his lips, in response he grabbed my chin deepening the kiss letting his tongue explore my mouth before pulling away slowly "Night"

"Goodnight"  I got out the car walking up to the front door and he raced off. I shook my head knowing he was feeling some type of way, but he can't be mad at me for wanting him to have a brighter future. I accepted his ways of making an income but that doesn't mean I support it.

"Hi auntie" I spoke as soon as I got in, she was in the living room catching up on her shows.

"Hey miss, whea' you been all this time?" She questioned pausing the show.

I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of sweet tea from the pantry before going back over to her "I told you I was over at Amber and Ants house"

"Mhm, did Amber and Antonio give you what's on ya neck?" She asked slightly smirking.

I widened my eyes before placing my hand over my neck. "Um what?"

"Other side" She chuckled, I sighed embarrassed switching my hand placement "Come sit on the couch let's talk."

I slowly walked over there sitting by her "What's the punishment?"

"Thea's no punishment" She started "You're young and I'm aware dats what you kids do..a hickey is harmless but if you're doing otha things..you can talk ta' me—maybe I'll see if I can get you on birth contr—"