Untitled Part 2

Obi-wan's p.o.v.

'UHG...NN...' his mind was in a coma like state, he was still alive, yet he couldn't wake up or make any interactions. He could feel the force around, so he used this to his advantage to search for anything he might be able to use. 'Anakin' he suddenly thought. He started to search through the black oblivion that was the force, but he only found another being, dark, but different. The Force was always his main advantage while fighting. Obi-wan was one of the strongest jedi out there, so only a few matched his skill. Anakin could beat him in a sparring matched if he really tried. Dooku was stronger than Anakin and him combined. The Jedi masters of the council were very formidable opponents. He knew all of their force signatures from experience, but this one he has never felt before. Digging deeper, he found a dim red light. 'That was not good' he thought, because he knew exactly what that meant. And since Obi-wan could not wake up, he knew that his padawan was going to have the fight-of-his life. He knew from experience never to be quick to judge. This dark feeling could just be from Dooku- Wait, Dooku was still here! After remembering what the Count had said, Obi-wan knew right then and there that he needed to wake up, find Anakin, and get out of there. But there was a pressing question- How? Obi-wan had never experienced this before, nor did he know how to escape it. Well, all he could do was find out. And to him, all this was, was just a new discovery.

After what felt like an hour of running in the dark, slowly Anakin started seeing a light to his left. Running in that direction, he finally came to a halt in a bright hanger. There was no sound- other than the echo of the machinery- inside the hanger. Anakin tried calling out, but all he got in reply was the echo of his calls. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash. He looked around, hoping to find the source of the noise, but was rewarded with nothing. He was thinking that there was something over there. "Well, you aren't wrong- at least not completely,'' said a mesmerizing, feminine voice as if reading his mind. All of a sudden the bright hanger went dark. Anakin stance changed almost immediately. He drew his lightsaber and the bright blue light illuminated a good 10-meter diameter around him. Anakin heard a familiar sound off to his right and turned just in time to hit an oncoming bolt from a blaster. And then another, and another, and another. It was a ambush. He knew he should have expected this- that his getting lured away from Obi-wan- would have been a planned ambush. They knew he and Obi-wan were coming and this new person was trained in the ways of the Jedi. Just great, another force -sensitive being in the war. Suddenly, all the firing stopped, but he knew better than to deactivate his lightsaber. Anakin heard a light thud from behind him and turned, once more, to see nothing but the vast, black space. "Obi-wan?'', he questioned. A soft laugh was heard then, "Not quite'', there it was again the same voice he had heard when he heard the crash. Some might say what he did next was stupid, but with good intentions, or just completely reckless. "Who are you?'', he implored. No response, how surprising. Anakin was getting tired of this. He also wondered what Obi-wan was doing and if he had regained consciousness yet. NO! He had not even thought that all of this, could have been a distraction to get him away from Obi-wan. He started running back in the direction that their ship was landed, when he heard another pair of footsteps behind him and a sudden, dark shift in the force. Using his instincts, Anakin jumped just in time to avoid being hit by the lightsaber that had been thrown at him, by the person who had knocked Obi-wan unconscious. He re-ignited his lightsaber and ran to meet the strange foe, forgetting about his objective.

Searching, searching, searching- all he was doing- was searching. But to his dismay, he found nothing. The force works in strange ways-very, very, strange ways. All he could do was try. No. There is no try, there is only do or do not do. He had to find a way out- for Anakin. He had to wonder if his padawan was okay. 'Probably not', he thought. Taking another turn, he found a small, but still, bright light. He knew what it was- it was his center. And it should have been pulsing. He started running towards it and tried to touch it, but his fingers passed right through it. The same red light started approaching, again. (Over the time that was Anakin's P.O.V., Obi-wan discovered something.) The red light was Dooku. Or his center. And obviously, he was awake and active. Which in Obi-wan's point of view, was not good- at all.

DOOKU'S P.O.V.

He saw the almost lifeless looking Kenobi sprawled out on the ground a few hundred meters away from him. But he wondered where Skywalker was. Well, that would have to wait. Dooku had a jedi to get rid of.

"No", Darth Sidious said-through their bond. (Yes, even Sith have bonds)

"Stay on target, leave Kenobi, you have a much more pressing matter to attend to."

With much reluctancy, Dooku left to the area where Skywalker- hopefully- was.

Surprisingly, the other being made it to Anakin before he could even clear half the distance that was in between them. She- at least he thought she- jumped over him and slashed downwards. He blocked the strike and then he returned it. "So you are the legendary Anakin Skywalker,'' the female being said. And being his snarky self, Anakin said,'' Thats General Skywalker to you.'' Soft laughter could then be heard. "Nice to know you have a sense of humor,' General Skywalker','' she replied. "Care to tell me who you are?'', he implored. "Well, only if she cares to wait,'' came an all to familiar voice,'' for I would love to see your reaction, Master Skywalker.'' Dooku. Wait, but that meant that... Obi-wan... might have been dead. Dread filled Anakin. He closed his eyes, but kept his lightsaber activated, and searched around, through the force, for his master's signature. All he could find were two force signatures- Dooku and his companion's. He let out the breath that he didn't even know he was holding, when he finally found Obi-wan's signature. It was concerningly still- but that might mean that his master was unconscious- but he knew he needed to get back Obi-wan.When he opened his eyes, they were gone. No, they were not gone, just hiding. Anyway, Anakin took his chance to run to the entrance from which he came. Strangely, he was not stopped.

Running faster than anyone would have thought possible he made it back to the place where he had left his master. The padawan looked around but could not find Obi-wan and he swore this is where he left him. The next few moments seemed to be in slow-motion. The first second Anakin searching around and the next he was flying through the air with a invisible hand around his throat.

Cliffy!!!! ;)