Chapter 52 - The Last Day

Mulai dari awal

"Really?" I asked, completely breathless. I wiped a couple tears away from my face. Knowing that I wasn't going to be crying anymore.

"Yeah," He smiled and laughed. "We've been living together for a while now and I don't think we hated each other the entire time," I laughed at his joke. He brushed his thumb against my chin, happy that I was finally cheering up. "I just...I don't know. I feel confident. I think it could work," he explained. "And I know you have to get everything out of your apartment so it will be a while until you're moved in-" He cut himself off. "You haven't even said yes yet."

"Yes," I finally admitted. "Yes, of course I want to move in with you." I could have melted into him. I was so happy that I got to sleep next to him every night still and get comforted like this whenever I needed it. I was overflowing with joy. I tackled him in a hug, forcing him to fall back onto the bed. I kissed his face, peppering small kisses along his cheeks and jawline.

"Okay," he laughed. "You're excited." He continued to giggle as I kept kissing him. My mood had flipped on a dime. I was going to miss this place, but not as much anymore. Because I would get to go home and live with Joe.

----------

The next day on set, Rami and Gwil were filming the last scene. It was a scene where they were performing Love of my Life. Rami was wearing a sparkly onesie and Gwil was sitting on a stool softly strumming the chords to the song. It was beautiful to watch them work. And it didn't hurt that we were ending this movie on such a beautiful song. After running through the song a couple of times, Dexter took his headphones off, walked out in front of the camera and said, "Picture wrap!" Everyone began screaming, cheering, and hugging. There were tears, some of my own as well. Knowing that I wouldn't get to see these guys every day anymore made me really sad.

I went around to each of the guys, hugging them and telling them how much I was going to miss them and how great they were in their roles over the months. We all gathered together and talked about what the final product would look like, what scenes would be left on the cutting room floor, and how long it was until the press tour stuff started to pick up.

"Hey guys, I'll be back in a little bit, I have some presents that I want to hand out," Gwil said, gesturing to a full bag by his feet.

"Alright," Rami said.

"Yeah, I actually want to go say bye to a couple people too," Joe said. I had finished saying my goodbyes, but I wasn't one of the main actors in the movie.

"Okay, do you want me to stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you want to. That's fine," he said with a smile. Joe left and I sat at the cafeteria table and waited for him. Rami and Ben left as well to make sure they had said goodbye to everyone. I was waiting for about half an hour before I got a text from Ben.

Come get ur man

He sent a picture of Joe getting a haircut from Julio in the makeup trailer. I started to burst out laughing. I got up from the table and made my way over to the makeup trailer. Opening the door, I could hear Joe and Ben bickering to each other.

"You know you wrapped yesterday, right?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, but when am I ever going to get a haircut from Julio again?" Joe shot back.

"Child star," Ben muttered under his breath. I walked up to them. Ben was sat slouching with his arms crossed on the sofa behind Joe. Joe smiled at me when I entered the frame of the mirror.

"Hi, Jule. How did you know I was in here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I pointed at Ben.

"Ben told me to 'come get my man'," I did air quotes in the air. Joe shot a look at Ben who just shrugged.