The Beginning

ELLE'S POV:

It was still winter, our state was still blanketed with white sparkling coldness (snow). The sky was a sky blue as usual & the school spit out little lives (kids) out of it's doors. Most kids left to go to the bus or to get picked up, but others, like me, have an opportunity to have fun with my friends in a high school play. It's called "The Addams Family" & I loved that movie & I loved acting so why not? I decided to sit in the dark room next to the auditorium with a group of friends. Sarah, Anna, Katana, and Evie. The room was dim & slightly spacious despite the groups of actors & right by the couch was the group of friends I'd even call family.
Sarah was hyper as usual (possibly from sugar) with blonde hair & a positive attitude.
Anna had long, wavy light brown hair, & a shy personality like me. Katana was a tiny bit shorter than us, she had glasses on & dark brown hair in a ponytail. She was the most out-there one in the group, in fact she talks to every group because her other friends are in them, she just decided to sit by us for now.
Evie was one of my best friends (& coder friends), she had long wavy brown hair with a little red hair dye still there, she was 2 inches taller than me & was a little nervous about today's practice. I decided to sit by Evie because why not?
This was the second day of play practice, the day when we were gonna figure out what characters we were gonna be. We checked the paper on the wall. Our whole group was part of the ancestors in the play. I wasn't that surprised, we were a couple of nervous 8th graders in a high school play.
During the little speeches inside the auditorium, we all sat in the audience chairs. While our play instructors chatted amongst themselves, me & Evie decided to talk as well. As soon as that happened the Cipher bros showed up. My boyfriend Bill Cipher & Evie's boyfriend Will Cipher both in their handsome-as-heck human forms.

Evie: Will! You came! 🧡💙

Will: Of course I did, s-sunshine.

Bill: Yeah, why not? We wouldn't miss a practice 4 the universe. We will have our eyes on u the whole time.

Me: (Giggles), thanks, Bill.

Bill: Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you something. It's completely up to you, Blue.

Me: Wassup?

Bill comes closer to me intensely.

Bill: You know my friend....Alastor?

Me: Oh no.

Alastor, The Radio Demon was one of my biggest fears and yet 1 of Bill's friends. I didn't want to get about him no matter how much I fear him, so I pretend to let it slide.

Me: Uh, I mean, what about him?

Bill: Well, remember that experiment I put involving you & him when I was away?

Me: Yes.

Bill: & since you guys are "blossoming" a friendship, he should have the right to come over whenever he wants, rrriiiight?

Me: I...guess.

But I also didn't want to lie. & who am I kidding, he can read minds & us coders can.

Bill: So can he come over? It's your decision, my sweet blue.

Bill was nuzzling me a little at this point. I didn't want to make him pissed but I also didn't want the living crap scared outta me.

(CHOICE TIME!)

A( Yes, bring Alastor! (Go to "Alastor's Arrival".)

Or

B( No, not him again! (Go to "Hidden Lore".)