-Hard work - Part 2 -

“Lizzy! I’m home!” I screamed while putting my jacked down. I live with my little sister, Lizzy, in an apartment not far from my work. We don’t have much food or something but we survive. I do the money I’ve got in our money-box. “Y/n!!” She screamed and ran to me. I pick her up and hug her. “How was your day?” I asked. “Little boring, I drew something for you” she says and goes down. She goes to her and came back with paper.

"Wow Lizzy, that’s beautiful but may I ask who this man or boy is” I asked curious

"Wow Lizzy, that’s beautiful but may I ask who this man or boy is” I asked curious. “Uhm… I don’t know… I just hope you find a boyfriend” she blushed. “Owh, that’s really sweet of you but I don’t think someone would want me” I gave a soft smile and hang the paper on the fridge. “Do you mean this? I may be only 11 but I know that you are beautiful and smart and all those positive things. And if no boy sees that, then they are the stupidest on the world” she said… kind of angry. “Owh, thank u sis” I said and hugged her. “Now, what will we do?” I asked. “Making dinner?” she asked. “Dinner it is” I laughed. – Next day – “you have to go to work again?” Lizzy asked. “Yeah, sorry, I will be home at 7 okay?” she nods and I leave the apartment. “Ah! There is our waitress” I heard someone laughing. I turn and see Lucas… ex boyfriend… “What do you want?? Leave me the hell alone” I screamed and walk further. “How’s Lizzy?” he asks. “None of your business” I snapped and began running to the café. I open the door and go in. “y/n! Late! Again!” I heard my boss saying. “It’s the first time I’m late…” I said. “I don’t care! U are still late!” “Go start working!” I nod and begin. I go to some customers and help them. I clean the floor and tables and the counter. I make some coffee and milkshakes. I look around and see a table with their hand up. I go to them. A table full of boys.