Little one

"Baby!" 

you heard Colby yelling from upstairs so you run as fast as you can to see what he needs.

"hi little one daddy needs cuddles"

you immediately slip into little little space and run to the bed to cuddle up to him. 

"your so cute babygirl" he coos

"nuuuuu daddy" 

as you slip further into little space you feel his warm hand creeping up your thigh and you begin to squirm around.
"Awe stay still my sweet baby" he whispers in your ear

You huffed a bit but obey. His hand finally makes it's way to your spot and you moan a bit.
"Quiet" he demand and you whimper but ofcourse obey. He runs all around your clit and teases you entrance. Your biting your lip at this point and it's really hard to stay still and quiet. He notices how hard your trying and smirks.

"Your doing so well baby" he coos

You just nod and he finally inserts his fingers. You can't take it anymore, you moan extremely loud and he just sighs.

"Sweetie, I told you to stay quiet"

"I know daddy but it was too much I'm sorry" you whine at him.

He continues his sweet assault while he thinks then he finally says "since you disobeyed you can make all the noise you want BUT your not cumming tonight "

He continues for hours not letting you cum. He finally stops and cleans you up and holds you as you fall asleep.