Meet the characters

Tylain POV😜

What's popping y'all! I'm Tylain! like Thailand but (Ty - lan).

I'm 5'2 , and some change and 21 with mid length curly hair. My dad is Italian and my mom is mixed with black and white but mostly black. I don't tell nobody that I'm mixed cause I AM BLACK!!! and plus they can tell. I'm brown skin and I have hair and a average girl.

Except I have a mind set of a nigga. I REFUSE To be played. cuz I'm the playa I can see through all these Nigga lil games cuz I'm playin the same ones on them. Don't get me wrong I ain't no thot. But I just wanna have fun and I ain't got time for nobody on my hip all the time. I rather hit em with a smash and dash then stay cuz I'm too busy for a boyfriend. And me looking so innocent and pretty just makes it all go so well.

August POV🙏

Y'all know me 😏

Mia POV 💋

Hi I'm Mia ! ummm. let me see? we'll I'm 5'6 and 22 and I'm light skinned and I have short hair and am best friends with Tylain. I work for her too. We live a huge pent house in New York and get along really well. ummmm. yea that pretty much it and oh yeah Tylain's famous too!

Prince POV👌

23

What's up! I'm prince and I'm Ty nigga. that lil sis and we roll together. I'm brown skin and living life to the fullest.

Shawd POV💯

23

What it do! I'm shawd and I'm brown skin with dreads and that it man. just a real nigga i guess.