I GOT IT!!!!!/Prolouge

THIS SHALL BE A XREADER BOOK!!!! MYSELFXREADER!!! YAY!!! XDD I make myself laugh......WE SHALL START WITH THE PROULOUGE!!! ALSO I AM GONNA BE NICE AND LET BRIT DATE AL!!! You best be happy.......~Ed(Created by ForeverAnimeLove)

Key:

(Y/N)= Your Name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(H/C)= Hair Color

(F/N)= First Name

(L/N)= Last Name

Your POV(First Person):

I woke up to a scream. It was my own. I sighed and pulled off the sheets. Al was still asleep laying on my pillow. "Good Kitty." I said and pet him. He purred loudly making me smile. I got dressed and skiped to the kitchen where my mom was cooking. "(Y/N), your up late! You barly have time till the bus gets here!!" She said. I quickly grabed a peice of toast and put on my (F/C) jacket on. My (H/C) hair pulled into a braid. I ran out to the bus stop where my friends, Brit and Ari,(Yes I decided to put Ari in here....) were already standing. "Yeah but Al HAD to come back!" Ari said. Oh great....they were arguing about Fullmetal Alchemist. "No He didn't.....she COULD have stayed with his body but he DECIDED to not and go back." Brit said. I cleared my through making them look in my direction. "Well look who's here!! It's (Y/N)!!" Ari said smiling. I smiled back. "THE BUS IS HERE!" Brit nearly screamed. I smiled.

~AT SCHOOL~

I sat down in class as a really short boy with golden hair and eyes walked in. He sat down next to me. "Hi, is this Mrs. Novak's Advanced English?" he asked. I noded. "And who are you?" He asked. "I'm (F/N) (L/N)." I said smiling. "Edward Elric." He said and my mouth droped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEEL? Want more?? Hey I SUCK at XReaders so hopefully this is good.......BYE GUYS!!!

~Ed