chapter 1: the move

"ROSIE YOU BETTER BE READY TO GO IN 5 MINUTES OR ELSE!" And with that I got up and got ready. If you didn't know already i am Rosie I am 15 turning 16. I have a secret though. My mum and dad don't know I hate them.

Anyway I have to move house as my mum and dad want to move to the countryside aka Stoneybridge. I will be attending a new school. Not looking forward to it.

As I sit in the car dad starts it. On the way there dad plays music really load which gives me a headache and makes me so angry. he eventually turns it off when we get to the place we would be living. it was so pretty but there was a boy at the front holding a girls hand. as i was walking up the boy looks at the girl and she nods at him like there was an evil plan or something. as i was getting nearer they started talking to me.

" hey i am ryhidian and this is Maddy. we heard a new family where moving in so we decided to come pay you a visit and see if you wanted any help unpacking."

"umm yeh i would like some help unpacking thanks." he nodded and let go of Maddy's hand and walked towards me and grabbed my bags and took them to my room with the balcony. it was so pretty and big it had a bathroom and a walk in wardrobe also a sofa and a t.v. it was cool cause most of the furniture was already here. ryhidian was watching t.v which was loader than my dads music and it was giving me a headache and it was making really angry so angry veins started popping through my hands. i think Maddy noticed as she took a picture and showed it to ryhidian.

"Rosie umm there is something about you, you cant tell anyone me and Maddy are exactly the same. you .... you are a-a-a wolf blood." what i tried to speak but a bark just came out my mouth just then i was getting so angry that veins started appearing on my hands and creeping up my neck until ryhidian stopped me. "Rosie calm yourself down its not a big deal." Maddy said that like that would help not a big deal. my parents aren't one. so i cant tell them and if i get angry at them they are going to hurt and angry i didn't tell. Also there's a full moon tomorrow.

*after dinner when Rosie goes to bed*

"night mam night dad"