"Yes, I did." We sit in silence for a while before he speaks, "I shouldn't have changed our plans last night, I wasn't thinking, and I'm sorry." He's looking directly at me, which means a lot, and I knew that he knew it meant a lot, only convincing me more that he really was sorry.

"It kinda sucked."

"I know. I'm a shitty friend, and I'm sorry for doing that to you, I knew it was wrong and I have no excuses for it. I won't let it happen again, I promise." I bite my tongue,

"Don't say that."

"Garrett,"

"Just, don't..." Because I knew it would happen again, as long as Andrew worked for Shane and shared the same passion for film making as he did, it'd happen again, for sure.

"Okay..."

"I guess I should apologize too," I look over at Andrew, he squints his eyes, confused,

"Apologize for what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I didn't answer your call," Andrew immediately shakes his head.

"You don't... You don't have to apologize for that, I completely understand." He scratches his head, "I don't know if I would've answered either," he yawns, pulling the sleeves of his hoodie down.

"You look exhausted," I notice.

"I'm fine," he smiles, rubbing his eyes.

"You don't look fine,"

"I didn't really sleep last night... Morgan called me when she found you,"

"Oh."

"Yeah, I was going to come get you, but she was closer, and she insisted..."

"That was nice of her," I take a sip of water, "now that I think of it, I do remember her helping me to bed."

"Yeah, she was great, I'm glad she was able to get you, she said you were passed out on the counter."

"Not my brightest moment, I will admit."

"I felt like it was my fault, I shouldn't have bailed on you."

"It's fine," I swallow the lump in my throat, not wanting to talk about it anymore, "you were working."

"I guess." He yawns again and I shake my head.

"Hey, Andrew?" He looks over at me, "do you mind leaving the bathroom just for a second, I have to puke again and I'd rather you not see me do it." He smiles and nods his head, getting up quickly, he shuts the door behind him as I proceed to expel the alcohol from my body.

"You okay?" He asks after I've finished, his voice sounding muffled through the door.

"Never been better," I groan, pushing myself up from the bathroom floor, flushing. I wash my hands and brush my teeth, turning on the shower as soon as I finished. It was my go-to routine when I was hungover, so I knew that I'd be feeling slightly better after the extremely hot shower I was about to put myself through.

When I walk out of the bathroom, I find Andrew asleep on my bed, I grip my towel even tighter, as if not to let it slip while he was sleeping, even though he wouldn't see anything. I wanted to make sure that he wouldn't, thus ruining the miraculous friendship we shared. I search in my closet for a t-shirt and pair of sweats, only wanting to throw them on and curl back up in bed next to Andrew. I find my clothes and change in the bathroom, running a towel through my hair quickly, I toss it to the side and make my way back to bed. My head still hurt, but I'd manage with a couple of ibuprofen. I swallow the pills Andrew had laid out for me, chugging the rest of the water, I lay down beside him and close my eyes.

Andrew is still asleep when I wake up, so I leave him be. I search in the kitchen for something to eat, but then remember I'd been neglecting to go grocery shopping practically since I'd moved in.

"Shit," I mutter, I definitely needed to eat something, but still wasn't ready to drive anywhere and I wasn't about to Uber when I had a perfectly good... I sigh, remembering that I'd left my car at the bar. I look out the window at Andrew's car wondering if he'd mind if I took it for a spin.

"Hey." I turn around, Andrew leans against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his body, "sorry that I fell asleep on your bed, I didn't mean to intrude." I shake my head,

"No, no, no worries! I don't mind, you're always welcome." I stop talking, realizing how my words sounded and I begin to backtrack, but Andrew stops me,

"You don't have to... I know what you mean." He smiles and I nod, gratefully.

"Andrew," he looks over at me, nodding his head as if to say, 'yes?', "I left my car at the bar last night, obviously and I was wondering if you could take me to it? I mean, not now, but eventually, right now I'm just hungry as hell, but I have no food, so could you also take me to the grocery store? I'm like mad craving some grapes right now, also Cheetos, but mostly grapes." I'm rambling, but by the time I realize, Andrew's already grabbing his keys.

"Sure," he nods, "I'm actually kind of hungry too, and hey, maybe we can have our movie night tonight. A do-over if you will." I smile at the idea and nod my head, slipping on shoes just before we leave.

**

"You're getting those too?" Andrew points at the second package of Oreos in the cart,

"What?? I'm hungry!!!" He laughs, shaking his head,

"You know, you're not supposed to go grocery shopping when you're hungry, right?"

"Well, what am I supposed to do? I didn't have food at the house, and I can't just eat the food in the store now, can I???" I snap, not realizing how it sounded as it left my mouth. "Oh my God, look at these!!" I point at the new flavor of Cheezits and grab them, I mean, they were basically calling my name.

"Garrett, why don't we get people food?"

"What do you mean? I love Cheez-its."

"I also love Cheez-its, but I don't think that's a healthy choice for dinner."

"Okay, but we also have grapes." I point at the grapes sitting in the cart and Andrew laughs.

"You got me there," he looks around the store, "Oh! Hey, look! They have pizza rolls,"

"They do??" I can feel myself getting even hungrier as we speak and Andrew walks over to the refrigerator section, he grabs a couple of bags and tosses them into the cart.

"What else do they have?" I peruse my way down the aisle, in awe of what the local grocery store had to offer.

"Have you never.... Have you never gone grocery shopping?" Andrew laughs as he follows me down the aisle. I shrug my shoulders,

"Not really, I mean, back in the day I'd eat out a lot or order pizza, and then post mates came along and I was set." He nods, understanding the struggle.

"Right, right." He scans the cart, "So do you think you'll be good on food for at least today and tomorrow?" I look down, embarrassed at the amount of garbage I had.

"God, I hope so. I'm freaking excited for these pizza rolls though; can we please have these tonight when we get home?"

"We can have whatever you want."