Sweet, sweet revenge

Freddie's POV:
I climbed into my old, ugly car and watched as Brian struggled to fit his long legs in the little space he had. I chuckled, he was so cute. I must admit, I do have just the tiniest little crush on the guitarist. Just the way his hair bounced up and down and how his hazel eyes light up when he figures something out. How he talks- so intelligent, even how his fingers move along his guitar stings, I wish he would strum me like he does the red special. Okay maybe a bit more that a crush, but we all knew he was very straight.

"Oh shit!" I yelled and swerved the car away from the lamp post I nearly hit. I was a very shit driver, I looked over to Brian who unlike usual didn't seem at all phased at the fact I nearly killed us both.

"You alright darling? You seem.. off." I asked concerned as he was quieter that usual, an his eyes seemed slightly bloodshot.

"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine Fred." He smiled at me, but then looked away out the window. I sighed and concentrated on the road.

"I broke up with Juliet." He said abruptly, I nearly crashed the car.. again.

"What?!" I nearly shouted, I felt my cheeks turn red. "Sorry, um why?" I asked calmer this time.

"It just didn't feel right. I- I don't know, it felt so forced." He sunk down in the seat, and began playing with his fingers. I knew it was wrong but I was thrilled. I mean Juliet was lovely, and she made Brian happy. But I could make him happier.

I reached over and put my hand on his, "I'm sorry Bri" big fat lie, "always here for you, you know that don't you?" I smiled at him, removing my hand from his to cover my teeth.

"Yeah I know, thank you Fred." He rand a hand through his curly hair, I nearly fucking orgasmed right there and then.

I pulled up a few yards away from the pub and parked the car. "I could really do with getting shit faced ." Brian sighed.

"Well then you're in for a treat." I winked at him and he laughed in response. I saw John and Roger pull up behind my car and get out. John was blushing furiously, he glared at me as to say 'I know exactly what you did'. I was only doing it for him, a little alone time with the supposed 'ladies man'. I wasn't convinced, that he was not as straight as he makes out to be, not when he throws strops like he does.

"Come on then Freddie, let's get going." Roger smirked at me, mischievously. We knew we where the partygoers, the other two preferred to stay back. But Deaks could
be a real wild man when he got into it, same with Brian.

We walked over to our favourite pub. The Swan, we came here every Friday, sometimes more. I held open the door for the others and they all piled in. We walked over to the bar and where greeted by our favourite bar tenter.

"Hello boys! How's the album goin'?" He asked smiling broadly, as always. He was quite a lot older than us and was starting to go slightly grey. He had a beard slowly forming and his wedding ring still firmly stuck on his finger. He had had it on for so long that he couldn't get it off, as his fingers had grown around it.

"Good thanks Si, hows the Mrs?" Rog replied, as he took a sip of the bear Simon had poured for him.

"The same as always, sweet when she wants to be." He chuckled, his eyes crinkling as he did.

Time passed by and we had had a few pints, chatting and laughing with each other. These where the times I cherished, just us boys. Relaxing, on the rise to fame, but broke as shit.

"We better get going boys." I announced as I downed the last bit of my pint. "Cheers darling, see you soon." I smiled to Simon and he returned it. We walked out of the little pub into the cold autumn evening air.