"This Alliance is for my people, and for my son. I will not lie, my fear for my Son is the only thing that makes me weaken."

"Hmm. . .And what kind of Alliance did you want?" I questioned.

"My counsel was thinking one between marriage-"

"With whom?" I scoffed.

"My Son and your daughter-"

"I have no children, I am have not been wedded."

"Then how are you Queen?" He gives me narrowed eyes and my guards tensed. Putting my back to most of them, my hand behind my back with curled fingers to signal for them to stay put, I eyed the King in amusement.

"How did you become King?"

"My Father passed."

"So did mine."

"And you did not Wed, so you can not have the throne-"

"Our laws in our Kingdom is different to yours. We respect both Elven and Elleth, one may proceed to the throne without being Wedded if the throne has no ruler. And thus I sat on my own throne, and I have found no need to be wedded, in the past and in the future. I am more powerful on my own than I am with someone trying to control my tongue and movements."

"Then you're not a very good Queen-"

"Says the King who's asking for another's help with a War he started."

"They murdered someone dear to me."

"And your people must suffer over it?" I questioned, probing him for answers.

"They killed many of my people. They're threatening other Kingdom's too. They're up against all, they want to take our lands for themselves, they're selfish being's and I'm surprised this only has happened a few centuries after my father's Death."

"How so?" I questioned.

"My Father spoke to me that there would be some who would try to turn Mirkwood into Ash, and so I have been on guard. . .I would continue the story in somewhere private, but first you must rest. I will speak with you when the sun rises tomorrow, we shall discuss our own Alliance. Then I will call upon the other Royals to see if they want to make an Alliance with you also." He says, staring at me.

How curious. . .He's ready to set up other Alianace's for me? Oh he must want to get on my good side.

"We would need to talk before that happens."

"Agreed. Now, your guards shall be escorted to the barracks-"

"Half will go to the barracks, the other half will be split into two. One will guard their sleeping friends and the other half shall be posted in small groups around Mirkwood's walls-"

"There is no need-"

"My Queen, I would like to request that you have guards with you during your stay here." I glanced over to my left and titled my head to the side. "It is our wish to protect you, and if you do not want our protection, then it will cut deep into our souls."

"Fine. Make your own schedule."

"And about those. . .White bears. They have to go into the forests-"

"The same forest with Giant Venomous Arachnids? No, they will sleep outside of the Barracks of training grounds of your Kingdom, they do not need much, only some meat and water. I would like for you to make sure that happens, and that my guards are well fed. I want no deaths, and as soon as one even shows signs of sickness, we will leave with no Alliance."

His jaws locks into place as he stares at me. "I shall make sure that happens, Queen of Aerthus. For now, I must go." He turn's on his heels and walked out of the throne room.

After a few moments silence, a smirk pulls onto my lips as I turned. "Well, I think that went well." I couldn't help but giggle as my Guard's - even my Bear's rolled their eyes.

"Pardon me if I speak out of turn, but do you not think that you were a tad bit. . .Council-like?"

"I needed some information about his personal being before I stepped foot into wherever we are going to make the Alliance."

"Then you did very well, my Queen." The guards did their best not to snicker while they glance at one another, and soon, they broke up into groups and I was escorted to a room by some nervous Mirkwood maids, and my handful of guards that followed closely behind me.

"Thank you for your services, I hope you both have a long and happy life." I dipped my head before I walked into my room and closed the door.

The room had a high ceiling, paintings covering the walls in different colors, the bed was a dark, intricately cut oak with red hanging from the ceiling above it, as well as the fabrics upon the bed, there were three doors, the outlines carved and painted with dark golden swirls.

Red curtains hung limply by the sides of the archway of the balcony, a mirror of dark brown oak in the corner, along with a red cushioned chest at the end of the bed. "Hmm."

The door opens behind me and I turned to stare at a young Maid who nervously bowed. "I'm here to help bathe and dress you for the Feast tonight my Queen."

I smiled kindly at her before I walked forwards, my hand goes to her chin and makes her eyes finally meet mine. "You do not need to be so nervous around me, I may be of other Royalty, but that should not make you shake so."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Nonsense, everyone get's nervous every now and again, just, next time, relax a little. I will do no harm to you, now, about the bathing task. I shall bathe myself, I will only need help with the water and bathing quarters part."

"I-I can't-"

"While I bathe, you can find whatever fabrics you wish you can put upon me. After that, you can chose what ever robe of mine you desire and keep it. It a apology for giving you such a fright." I say, trying not to show how bad I feel about making the poor Maid shake in fear when I stared at her.

"I can't-"

"Do you wish for me to speak to the Mirkwood King about you disobeying orders?" I smirked, noticing her head tilt of shock and curiousness.

"No."

"Then you shall pick whatever you desire, but first, this bathing process. . ." I trailed off, feeling a bit ashamed I did not know how Mirkwood's traditions and inventions worked.

"This way, Queen of A-"

"Call me Rosario when we are in private, that way you won't have such a mouthful to say each time we meet, and you won't get in trouble with your King."

"Okay. . .Queen Rosario. This way." She hurried off, leaving me to sigh quietly to myself before I followed her.

I wonder what wondrous adventure I will have while I discover with Mirkwood's wonders? Only time will tell. . .but I am kind of hoping for it to be invention-related, that one seems more appealing. It could help improve and help progress my people's daily lives. Well, there's only one way to find out.

And then I was off, getting ready for the King's 'Feast'.