A Letter To Heaven

To the one who never thought of looking back..
The moment our eyes met, I knew that you too retained your memories. Hence, in this life, we will have to live in each of our own individual happy ending. And ignore the sad phases of our story. God forbid, if there might have been reanimation rule of Almighty, I would ask Him to allow me to reborn again and send me to the same time of yours. If so, I'll pray that in our next life the waiting will be short and the meeting shall be long. That we won't need any excuse to see each other. Entitled with our dearest names so we could greet each other in the same way with the same feelings when we accidentally run into each other. With our love always being the solution. I pray that we can meet just like that. And the weather will be bright enough that I'll be happy just by seeing your face. So that, I don't have to look away from your eyes every time we bump into each other in that same old alley. I fervently hope and humbly pray that The Almighty forgive me for asking such sinful desire. But still, I'll always keep wanting to reborn again in some world so that I can meet you and tell you those unsaid words i died with in this life.
Please live a long and happy life.
Goodbye.