FOUR

im jaebum walks home with earbuds and quietly humming a song. he stops his tracks when he notice someone following him.

he prays nothing is going to happen since he's tired dealing with the shits that happened today.

he takes a deep breath and keep walking calmly. he turns off the music that he was listening to hear the footsteps. he noticed that the footsteps is getting closer.

he walks faster and runs for his life. "jaebum! im jaebum!" he panicks when he heard the person calls for him.

then he felt someone grabbing his shoulder.

Mark's pov.

we were walking to our house when we heard someone screaming jaebum's name. youngjae was the first one to see jaebum running fast.

"isn't that jaebum?" Bambam asks. i run to his direction and the others follow.

i watch as a guy with blonde hair chases jaebum and grabs his shoulder. jaebum flinch and the guy hugs jaebum tight.

"jaebum it's me!" the guy cups jaebum's face.

wait he have a boyfriend?

"argh hyung, you scared the shit out of me!" jaebum whines while the taller guy hugs him.

"haha why are you so scared? did something happen at school?"

"nope, nothing" jaebum smiles. he looks so cute... it's the first time I've seen  him smile.

"mark?" i turn around to face the others and they gave me stupid perverted expression.

"what?"

"do you like jae to the bum?" yugyeom raises his eyebrow.

"if yes what would you do" they didn't expect me to be straightforward and jinyoung started giggling.

i turn to look at jaebum and they are gone. haish.

°°°

author's pov

mark tuan flopped on the couch. their new house is not too bad. it's really simple and cozy.

he had been thinking about the guy that's with jaebum. perhaps his jealous?

" aish whatever!" he kicks the pillow of the sofa.

the others are looking at him like he's a weirdo.

"yah mark, you okay bud?" bambam slings his arm around mark's shoulder.

"yeah just a little stressed" then in a blink of an eye a black laptop flew at mark good thing he dodged. still it hit his shoulder.

"what the heck?!" yugyeom runs to mark and apologized he accidently threw his laptop at mark, he meant to throw it at the sofa beside mark because he's to lazy.

"you know mark they say karma is a bitch" jackson laughs his head off and jinyoung already covered his mouth, laughing.

"oh shut the f up" bambam was already rolling on the floor.

"that's what you get for throwing your laptop at me last time"

"you want me to tear your hair like i did with jackson?" bambam and jackson stopped laughing.

"it still hurts..." jackson fake crying to get jinyoung's attention and hugged jinyoung like a koala.

eventually they enjoyed their second night at their new house.

°°°

"yayaya wake up!" mark open his eyes and was greteed by a lemon hair dancing to stray kids' yayaya.

"oh my god shut up!" yugyeom did not bother but started showing his bottom swaying them left and right in front of mark and the other did not enjoy it. he punched yugyeom's butt and reach for his towel.

yugyeom groaned and his eyes met with youngjae who gave yugyeom a thumbs up and a straight face. yugyeom rolled his eyes and continue dancing out of mark's room.

- time skip -

jaebum was walking to school and someone pulled his bag backwards making him stumble and fall to the floor. he looked upwards and three guys were laughing at him. it's his bullies, yunho, seonghwa and mingi.

(I'm so sorry, i love you ATEEZ ♡️)

"haha weak as usual" jaebum tried to stand up but yunho push him down making him fall hard on his butt and hurt his hand because of the rough cement.

the three boys continue laughing and mingi crouched to jaebum's level, caressing his cheeks, pinching it roughly and slapping him.

jaebum was near to crying but he held it in.

"w—what is it t—this t—time" jaebum stutters.

"aw the little boy tries to act strong" seonghwa pouted and laughs.

"we just wanted you to do this" mingi throws three books for jaebum to do, it was their school project.

"we actually wanted to give it to you yesterday but your boyfriends were on our way" yunho rolles his eyes.

"they're not my boyfriend—  then what daddies?" jaebum was holding his anger and curses in his feelings, glaring at the three boys.

"see you, little slut" mingi wave at him and seonghwa kicks his back, leaving him on the cold cement.

jaebum collected their books and his bag and slowly stood up, he cried and covers himself with his hoodie. he walk to school limping and with their books in his hands.

a/n: hey long time no see yehet