Chapter One

(A/N: Okai. So, here we are! Another new story! Eeep. I attempted making a cover for it.... Just, ew. If anyone wants to make me a new, better one, I'd love you forever! Oh, and I'm using the usual names for this story because I'm lacking creativity to find new ones right now. They may change somewhere in the future, look for a note about that. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story! EEP.)

(Gabrielle's POV)

"Zan. You KNOW I hate that family. Why do I have to go to that dinner?" I groaned as she rubbed lipstick on to my lips. "I don't want to be lonely... And, anyways, you never even gave them the chance... Why do you hate them so much?" Zan frowned, and fixed my mascara. "First off.... Bianca. Ugh. I. Hate. Her. She feeds off of Vinny's fame... Who would she be without him? A nobody. I'm okay with Alessandra, she has a really nice voice and is super pretty.... But Vinny. Oh my God, don't even get me started on that kid. We have a lot of history that isn't worth bringing up..." I said, trying not to move my lips. "She's just upset because Vinny didn't like her back in the sixth grade...." Krissy, my ferternal twin, and my best friend laughed. "That's not it...." I said getting frustrated. "Hey, I was just saying... No need to get your knickers in a twist!" Krissy said in a british accent. I furrowed my eyebrows together, and cursed at her under my breath. I loved her, but sometimes she was so inconsiderate, bringing up me and Vinny and all. "C'mon Gab, just try and have fun... They're such nice people!" Michaela smiled, and jumped on Zan's bed with Krissy. I sighed, and rolled my eyes as Zan laughed, and nodded. "They are! Plus, Vin's a cutie!" She said, sending a wink my way. I felt my cheeks turn bright red, and then I frowned, and rolled my eyes again. "No, just no...." "Ugh, fine. Just, please try and act as if you don't want to kill yourself while we're there?" Zan asked, finishing up my make up. I sighed, and agreed. "Thank you doll. Now, go get your clothes on. We're leaving in ten!" Zan smiled, and put her hands on her hips, observing her job well done. Zan should be a make up artist, she's as good at doing make up as she is at singing! I hopped out of her purple spinny make up chair, and slid into my black pencil skirt. Suddenly, Zan came up behind me, and snatched my phone out of my hands. "OHMYGOD ZAN!" I chased her down the stairs, her laughing the whole time. I was in only a pencil skirt and bra for God's sake! Finally, I caught up to her, and jumped on to her back, grabbing my phone out of her hand. I smiled, and did a little victory dance, but stopped when the door opened, and standing there was Vinny and his sisters. My whole face turned bright red, and Vinny's mouth hung open as he scanned me up and down. Zan broke into laughter, and I about punched her in the face. "Um, hi." Vinny smirked, and scratched the back of his neck. My mind was telling my feet to move, but they wouldn't. Finally, the message got to my feet, and I ran upstairs into her room, and locked the door. "What happened to you?" Krissy laughed, making my eyes fill with tears. I shook my head, and slid on my white cami, and then my white lace tank top, and tucked both into the skirt. I slid into my black pumps, and looked in the mirror. My hair was curled, and all of it was pinned over my right shoulder, and my make up was perf, thanks to Zan of course. I don't know why, but butterflies filled my stomach. I don't want to go to this dinner tonight. I just embarassed myself in front of the kid I hate. Ugh. I sighed, and grabbed my phone, and trudged down the stairs with Krissy and Michaela. "VINNY! BI! AL!" They squealed, and hugged all of them, while I stood there awkwardly. I sighed, and bit my lip. This is going to be a long night....